Author Topic: Hello Everybody!  (Read 2563 times)

Offline ComedianTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Comedian has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Everybody!
« on: August 24, 2010, 09:22:24 PM »
Hi everyone!  I can't wait to get reading through the forums to find some good scripts.  

I play on free servers and I am always looking for a good script to help me out!

I started with games back on the Atari 2600, and I am still playing games.  Just like most kids in the 80s, I got the NES and loved it.  I was always big with console gaming all the way up till 1998.  1998 is when I started with PC gaming.  I started with UO back in 2000, and I played for about a year.  I then just stuck with first person shooters for a long time.  One day I kinda got the urge to play UO again, and I did some research on free servers, and ever since 2004 I have played on a few different free servers off and on.  I still play a lot of First Person Shooters on PC, and Starcraft 2 has become a new obsession for me.  I play WOW off and on also.  I only play WOW when a new expansion comes out.  I now work with Gamestop so that feeds my gaming addiction!  

When I play UO, I usually like to play a Fencer/Mage, or a Treasure Hunter.  I love looking for IDOC houses, or fulfilling treasure maps!  If the server allows it I like to play as a Rogue too. 

Right now I am on Pandora, and my character name is Comedian.  I also use the handle Comedian for just about everything else, so if you see me watch out... I am probably about to frag you  :P
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 09:54:47 PM by Comedian »

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everybody!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 09:28:21 PM »
Hi everyone!  I can't wait to get reading through the forums to find some good scripts.  

I play on free servers and I am always looking for a good script to help me out!

I started with UO back in 2000, and I played for about a year.  I then just stuck with first person shooters for a long time.  One day I kinda got the urge to play UO again, and I did some research on free servers, and ever since 2004 I have played on a few different free servers off and on.  Right now I am on Pandora, and my character name is Comedian.  I also use the handle Comedian for just about everything else, so if you see me watch out... I am probably about to frag you  :P
not a bad intro mate but probley going to have to add little more for u get accepted

Offline ComedianTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Comedian has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 09:40:41 PM »
Yeah probably... I just dont know what to say.

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 09:43:37 PM »
Yeah probably... I just dont know what to say.
id sugest looking over some of the other intros and that will give u some ideas another thing can talk about templates u like which ones u had the most fun with so on and so forth

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 01:39:57 AM »
Thanks for the intro Comedian, restricted status removed. Welcome to SUO!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Rheeanna

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Rheeanna has no influence.
  • It's all good
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 02:11:27 AM »
*waves*

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 07:17:07 AM »
[quote ] so if you see me watch out... I am probably about to frag you  :P
[/quote]

Masscre' warms up his old outdated BFG2000 !!

Tags: