Author Topic: Hello! !  (Read 1745 times)

Offline dashinTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • dashin has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello! !
« on: August 30, 2010, 06:52:20 AM »
Hello all!
My name is Curro, im from spain Im 15 years old only, so my english is limited but im gonna try to make a good text!  

Well, first i would like to congratulate on the great work you have done. I can see the great effort.
I would like to be part of this site because in it could be very gratifying in my every day in Ultima Online. I think this side has a very good look, so i hope that i could be a part of the web.

Thanks you and regards ;)
Edit: Ive forgoten my uo story:
Ive been playing uo since 2 years. A friend told to me this game and the first time that i saw the graphycs i thought it was a *bleep*... later i proved them wrong it was very funny ! Ive never used script but i would like try to do it and  improve my charcter :D
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 07:07:42 AM by dashin »

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hello! !
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 07:49:36 AM »
I think making characters is one of my favorite things to do besides pvp.  I like the events for a short time if it involves fun items and weird bosses but making characters is always a mainstay.  Without scripts to help train for endless hours, I would of left UO long ago.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 08:06:08 AM »
Welcome to the site. Bienvendos !! We have a lot of info here and a nice search button check us out good and ask questions later.

Offline dashinTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • dashin has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 08:41:44 AM »
Thank you so much ! Now i can improve my tailoring level easy and improve skills easy.. TY!

Tags: