Author Topic: Its been a few years....  (Read 1299 times)

Offline diamond123Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • diamond123 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Its been a few years....
« on: September 18, 2010, 08:43:06 AM »
Whats up everyone, my name is not important but i have come back to uo for some reason, i must liek the classics i guess. i played on alantic beta, and later catskills and chessapeake when the game went to retail. i always enjoyed playing a thief, scammer, general ass looking to line my pockets with gold. another favorite of the game of back when was with hanging with my buddies at the xroads west of brit killing anything that moved.

the downfall of uo, trammel i somehow stayed with the game for 7 years before quitting for good and taking up world of warcraft, funny that im comming back to uo with a wow suscription still going. my last few years of uo were spent maxing many charaters in as little time as possible, each with their own niche to pad the bottom line. my macro making techniques were firt started with a mouse copying program called ezmacros, then later evolved into auto it scripts and later into the powerfull runuo.

so thats in a nutshell about me, im looking forward to becoming a member of this community agian, as ive found an freeshard on uogamers thats mimics quite well the memories and good times i had over 10 years ago, time to skill up  :)

Tags: