Author Topic: Hey my name is Luis  (Read 1496 times)

Offline inferno0261Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • inferno0261 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey my name is Luis
« on: September 20, 2010, 02:30:56 AM »
Hey my name is Luis I'm from Venezuela I've been playing UO since 97-98 my chars name was Chopa Style, Artemias and Mr.T, I just return to play UO again because irl I have my own business is a tattoo store and take much time be there of course I have UO installed in the store but I can't play at that unless theres not job to do, I have 25 years so far engaged with an italian girl shes hot, I started to play World of warcraft since 2008 but got bored in months wanst my game when I left wow I didnt know what game cant play cuz I opened any game dont take me like 20 secs to alt+f4 to close it.

I dont like AOS, I love play pre-aos like UOGAMERS;HYBRID: My prefer toon is bola tamer with a 7x nightmare you can take anyone my second toon is a alchy explopot+explo+stun+explopot+lwand = dead and the most special char dexer fencer+para+explopot always I got on him greater heals wands just in case I get ganked
Well I hope I can join to this community!!
Thanks

PD: Sorry for my bad english ;)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hey my name is Luis
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 02:50:26 AM »
Welcome To SUO and thanks for the intro. Restricted status lifted.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hey my name is Luis
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 06:03:59 AM »
Welcome amigo and check out our search button it is fantastic.

Tags: