Author Topic: Hi, Call me Hairybantha  (Read 2358 times)

Offline hairybanthaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • hairybantha has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi, Call me Hairybantha
« on: September 21, 2010, 07:28:06 AM »
Hello everyone.
     I go by the name Hairybantha.  I've been playing for around ten years off and on.  I first started on OSI atlantic shard as a paladin.  Now I play on a freeshard Allure of the Unknown, which has no skill cap. It works well for me I can explore freely and don't need to switch characters if I come across a good item to steal from a crate or a hued animal I want to tame.  I even got my wife of six years to create her own account.  She rarely plays but still its nice that she tried. 
     Most of my skills are GM at least, everything except snooping and herding, but I still consider myself a newb.  I typically spend my time hunting earth elementals in shame.  I can take down bigger things if I can peace them, like blood elementals, but I prefer the overkill with low personal risk of death method of play.
     AFK macroing in not allowed in towns where I play.  Recently spent some time on the naughty step for running a provoke macro on the outskirts of Haven.  I was just glad my account didn't get deleted outright.  Resource gathering and gold farming are also disallowed AFK so I won't be doing that. Only attended macroing for me.
    Ok Guess I'm starting to ramble a bit Just wanted to stop in and say HI

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, Call me Hairybantha
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 07:54:49 AM »
Welcome to the site. Glad to have you and check out our local search button it helps to look though all the info we have here.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 09:00:00 AM »
welcome to the site... a good ramble is always welcome  :)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 09:49:08 AM »
Thanks guys.
    Maybe i haven't read enough or maybe I'm just missing something but how do I download the scipts.  Some of them sound amazing and I'd love to give them a try but I just can't figure it out.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 10:48:23 AM »
Now that you are an approved user, you should see them attached to the first post of each thread.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 10:50:06 AM »