Author Topic: Hello all, from ShadowOps  (Read 1317 times)

Offline shadow6156Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • shadow6156 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello all, from ShadowOps
« on: September 21, 2010, 10:49:19 AM »
I used to play OSI and script from scratch but with a few years out I decided to play freeshards to Test and help improve scripts.  A lot of scripts that I find dont work on certain freeshards so I figured what better to help the community than improve those.  I currently play on PandoraUO.  The population is only between 100-200 on at  a time which for a freeshard is good comparing to past experiances but the economy can be pretty bad at times.  My best friend is now convinced that UO is better than D2 so he's switching over within 2 weeks MUAHAHAHAHA...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 10:55:09 AM by shadow6156 »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all, from ShadowOps
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 11:07:57 AM »
Man, so close...just need a little more. Maybe a story of some recent escapade or perhaps a discussion of your favorite template. Hell, even your favorite recipe. Something...

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all, from ShadowOps
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 11:56:48 AM »
I know ... you can send us your wife's/girlfriend's measurements.

Tags: