• Reputation Power: 0
  • Vamp has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey!!!
« on: September 29, 2010, 01:26:16 PM »
Hey there, ScriptUO !

How's life? So, let's get down to business.

My name is Mark, I've been playing UO roughly since 1999. I started playing on the Europa shard because I lived in Switzerland. I then moved to the USA in 2008 and transfered a char to Atlantic due to pinging issues. I played there until the Summer of 2009 before taking another break from the game. I used to be a daily member of the WinUO site when it first came up. I loved that site, but when I activated my account back up 2 weeks ago, I tired to visit it and found out that it no longer exists :( I shed a couple tears.

I can't remember when I started using scripts, but they are a fantastic tool to UO :D I would use scripts just for the hell of it to see what I could do with them. I slowly learned the basic concept by reading through each line and seeing what would happen in game. I can't really write a whole solid script, but I can tweak certain things here and there for my personal taste.

My main scene has been PvP related from the very beginning. I currently run a typical archer template with resist. I'd play a mage again, but I figure there's not much point with all this mysticism stuff I seem to be running in to since my comeback. I don't really want to upgrade so archer it shall be for now. I am trying to get my bushido dexxer with resist kitted up and see what kind of damage he can cause. We'll have to wait and see, though.

So when I figured out that WinUO was no longer coming back up, I remembered in the back of my mind something about a certain TrailMyx and a certain ScriptUO site that I had created an account at a while ago. As soon as that surfaced my mind, I promptly opened my browser and logged on to this site! Here I am, introducing myself to the community I hope to become apart of and a contributor in any way.

Much love from a European residing in Virginia!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hey!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 01:45:32 PM »
Most of the same peeps are here.  I do remember you, so welcome back!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 02:55:28 PM »
welcome aboard the scrptuo ship...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 05:11:32 PM »
I remember you VAMP.  glad you found your way here.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 06:08:54 PM »
Welcome aboard I believe you have a ton of stuff to read up since it has been over a year since you have been here if i remember correctly.  So get to reading if you plan on anytime to catching up to us :)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2010, 06:22:44 PM »
Plus now we have more posts than both UOcoders and WinUO combined!  Best of all is we're not going anywhere soon.  ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2010, 06:35:36 PM »
Best of all is we're not going anywhere.

Period

Offline VampTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Vamp has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2010, 07:12:34 PM »
lol, time to set work, school and my gf aside. READING... HERE I COME!

Tags: