0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • m1st has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hello
« on: September 30, 2010, 01:01:10 AM »
hello everyone , i am new in this site , trying to make uo Easy :) playing on hybrid. like a lot of pvp and a lot of idoc. Try to find some usefull scripts :) good luck every one

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 05:16:47 AM »
hello everyone , i am new in this site , trying to make uo Easy :) playing on hybrid. like a lot of pvp and a lot of idoc. Try to find some usefull scripts :) good luck every one

Well, SUO isnt as easy as you want it to be! Your going to hafta put some time and effort into a introduction or you can kiss your chances of being a member goodbye!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 06:14:56 AM »
Nope the title does not say easy scriptuo. Just scriptuo. So you need to put a little thought into your intro and tell us about yourself what you like about uo, what you do in your spare time, what brought you here, what your wife/girlfriends measurements are, what kind of hobbies you have.  Things like these examples.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 01:08:21 PM »
It can be easy but you have to jump into the new member section and read some of the same intros that are stickied.  Get the feel for them and then return to modify your post.  Then the easy button wil lstart blinking

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2010, 01:07:04 PM »
You can use the shortcut to the easy button. It's Alt-F4. It works wonders for those who keep my New Member Intro reading time under 8 seconds. As many of our wives / girlfriends will attest to..we are generally 2 minutes+ guys here.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 06:06:02 AM »
You can use the shortcut to the easy button. It's Alt-F4. It works wonders for those who keep my New Member Intro reading time under 8 seconds. As many of our wives / girlfriends will attest to..we are generally 2 minutes+ guys here.
ROFL!! My man Snake with the Don Rickles beatdown! Hellz yeah!

I'm a bit more of an all-nighter myself......................wait, we're talking about playing UO right?

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34