Author Topic: Hello Matthew at your request :)  (Read 2436 times)

Offline drayghonTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • drayghon has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Matthew at your request :)
« on: October 04, 2010, 12:18:39 PM »
Names Matthew I have run scripts many times on UO i have even reppaired some that where flawed and no i do not want a job lol I don't know what exactly is required here but I don't believe my personal life details are it. I would apreciate help which I am sure you can offer if needed on one of your scripts and thx for such a good way to get somewhere.

Okay kids are calmed now sorry for the shorter intro but you know kids and dinnertime and dare I say Pizza. Anyway I am back and before I came back I read your request for the intro . . . mostly. Sorry to say yeah I'm here for free stuff not that I don't apreciate the work effort and sheer brains that go into these scripts and programs. I would be a total tard to deny the abilities these wonderful people share with the world of easyuo users. In the world of UO these people and programs are like a message of light shinning down upon us bringing with them the word of wisdom "why waste your clicker". Okay done kissing you know what now lol

As i have previosly stated the name is Matthew most know me as Black Excalibur or Dray in game I play mostly with close friends but never have I turned away  a request for help or advice. I think of myself as a young yoda in Starwars crossed with a little Aniken which describes the ego I have. I have always tested scripts before suggesting them to only my close friends and rather then send them to my friends myself I have even given them access to my sources such as easy even though sending your scripts myself would be faster. In short I personally thank the programmers and writters for their hard work and that goes even if I am not accepted into your site.

As I mentioned briefly up top I have children 2 to be exact a little boy 3 years and a girl 2 months my wife is a american citizen and I am Canadian we met online thank god for the worlds best communication method. I will not give their names in this post but if asked I will in the end do so however I don't feel it important to do so. I spend about 15-18 hours daily playing UO and to be honest over half that time I am running scripts . Well I hope this is enuff as i can't see what I am writting no more lol screen does the jitterbug down this far in a post. thanks MATT
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 12:52:00 PM by drayghon »

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Matthew at your request :)
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 01:10:31 PM »
your restricted status is no more.  Thank you for stopping in and introducing yourself
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 04:55:54 PM by _C2_ »

Offline drayghonTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • drayghon has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 01:14:14 PM »
your restricted staus is no more.  Thank you for stopping in and introducing yourself

goes to show ya what happens when you read and thank you very much for the aproval

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 01:53:18 PM »
Welcome tot eh the site matt glad to have a person around who cares to share alittle for those willing to share a great deal for you :)

Tags: