Author Topic: Basswhisper Here!!!!  (Read 1831 times)

Offline basswhisperTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • basswhisper has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Basswhisper Here!!!!
« on: October 09, 2010, 04:08:05 PM »
First off i would like to say thanks to all the writers that make my life stress free with this game... you guys are the best and i know how much hard work and time you all put into these. I work a lot and if it wasn't for you all, I would still be on my first char. (mule) I recently came back to the game (about 6months ago) took a break. and now im back on board full time. so once again thank all of you that make this possiable. Good luck and god bless.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Basswhisper Here!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 08:03:43 PM »
Tell us a bit about yourself...OSI or freeshard, What shard? What kinds of chars do you play? Whats your wife/girlfriends measurments? remember...pictures...or it didnt happen!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline basswhisperTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • basswhisper has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 06:19:20 AM »
well my name is mike i have a wife and 1 daughter and a dog, i live in the midwest. I play multi shards greatlakes, alantic, balhae, lake sup, chessy, and just started on siege.  i been playing uo since "99" love the game. I currently play osi shards i have played on freeshards. been to long ago to remeber what one it was. i like to play pvp chars mainly nox dexxor... i also play a mystic tamer mage i use for pvp. (very fun char). Im currently building a fencing/arhcer pvp char...

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 07:56:39 AM »
Thanks Bass, restricted status lifted, feel free to move about the cabin!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Tags: