Author Topic: Howdy Guys  (Read 1168 times)

Offline TheUnicornPoacherTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • TheUnicornPoacher has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Howdy Guys
« on: October 10, 2010, 06:18:15 PM »
Hi how you guys doin.

I been playin uo for about lets see, Since i was in forth grade so 9. And now i am 18 almost 19. I used to watch my parents play then finally i started playin myself. My dad was a high school teacher and he used to play uo with his students. I remember he was a noob and it was like old only fel uo and one of his students told another one to give "coach" 5k or i will e bolt you Ha. Funniest thing i have ever seen in uo was when i stealth'd into a dudes house and i was waiting for him to unlock his orni that was on his table. i was waiting for him to do so and he started doing pervy stuff like bow ing a bunch of times and saying pervy stuff like OooO. If you catch my drift he was pretending to s his own d on uo. Uo if my times to relax and chill and just have some fun. I play on osi ATL. I am a tamer and stumbled upon your site searching for provo trainning tips. I play football irl i am good but my team sucks. I am all state d line. and i am going to play football in college next year. My girl friend doesnt play uo. Time to kill navrey see you guys on atl if you play there!

Post Merge: October 11, 2010, 06:21:16 PM
I am sorry was my intro not good?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 06:21:16 PM by TheUnicornPoacher »

Tags: