• Reputation Power: 1
  • Chika has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New!
« on: January 19, 2011, 07:56:52 AM »
Helloo, you all can call me Chika.

I started playing UO on Atlantic in '99 when I was 11 and stayed until '05.  I started playing again about a year with a brand new account (I had played on my father's account before).  I joined a pvp guild on my return.  The gm of the guild.. which is no longer around ... was trying to branch out and create a trammie guild and wanted to do idocs. Thus my first intro to scripts was an idoc hunting one. I also play on Siege every so often.

There isn't much else I like to do besides Idocs... it's exciting and you can make a good amount off them.  I do pvp some, and I will participate in EM events. Player-run auctions are the best. I guess most people would call me a trammie.  I'm not "afraid" of Fel or monochrome... Trammel just happens to be where I do most of my business.

My toon's  include: a red necromage (I'll be changing that one around soon) a thief, and a sampire. I created a crafting toon about a few days ago, and plan on making a gargoyle artificer soon.

Thanks!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: New!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 11:05:52 AM »
WELCOME!

Offline ChikaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 11:07:41 AM »

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 11:51:25 AM »
Welcome and please check out our search button. Where did you get the name chika?

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 12:15:32 PM »
It's just a nickname my mother used for me when I was little... Although I use a "K" instead of a "C" (the normal spelling is Chica). Another variation would be Chiquita.  We were stationed in Madrid, Spain for a while when my dad was in the AF, and that's where she picked it up at.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Chica
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Chiquita
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 12:17:52 PM by Chika »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2011, 12:20:27 PM »
I call my girlfriend that until she glares at me. heh.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2011, 12:49:39 PM »
My wife is from a hispanic background so I know what the word is just curious where and why it was attached to you :)

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2011, 06:20:37 PM »
Do you still play Atlantic or have you branched out to new shards?
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2011, 06:26:05 PM »
Welcome to the site Chika!  Seems to be a rise in the number of people looking for idoc helpers recently.  You'll like what you find here. :)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2011, 10:25:45 PM »
Do you still play Atlantic or have you branched out to new shards?

Mainly Atlantic right now, I may look into other shards as soon as all my toon slots are filled and they're trained (which shouldn't be long  ;) ) You're name looks familiar, but I can't seem to place it... :)

Welcome to the site Chika!  Seems to be a rise in the number of people looking for idoc helpers recently.  You'll like what you find here. :)

Thank You! This forum and it's members, from the posts I've seen so far, seem much nicer than on other forums.  It's definitely much calmer on here than Stratics, for example... I'm glad I signed up!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 10:34:46 PM by Chika »

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2011, 10:44:54 PM »
I would definitely agree. :)

Just go try to have some of the conversations we have here on Stra"ticks"..  I dare ya! ;)  :D

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2011, 12:12:47 PM »
Yea we beat down anyone who brings Stratics drama over here...unless you're bringing it here so we can point and laugh, in which case we'll all join in!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2011, 05:08:48 AM »
Yea we beat down anyone who brings Stratics drama over here...unless you're bringing it here so we can point and laugh, in which case we'll all join in!

I know what you mean- I only go to Stratics to find out about updates, messages from Devs... and laughs.

I may have found a new UO 'home'... now I just need to figure out what topic to start a new thread on! :-\

Tags: