Author Topic: Trapped Box Maker  (Read 43377 times)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Trapped Box Maker
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2011, 09:15:20 AM »
+1
Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you wear a tinker talisman once you're at 30.1 and it won't add damage?

I used my human guy with tails and it did not seem to increase damage at all. So then i started to think about carp.

So I went back and made a gargoyle character. Put 10.0 carp (this gives 50% chance)
and 30.0 tink (and a 27 tink talisman) made boxes quickly ,

I found great variability between crates but I think this combo gives the minimum damage

Good find onlyindreams!

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2011, 10:19:28 PM »
+1
Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you wear a tinker talisman once you're at 30.1 and it won't add damage?

I used my human guy with tails and it did not seem to increase damage at all. So then i started to think about carp.

So I went back and made a gargoyle character. Put 10.0 carp (this gives 50% chance)
and 30.0 tink (and a 27 tink talisman) made boxes quickly ,

I found great variability between crates but I think this combo gives the minimum damage

Good find onlyindreams!

It doesn t mater what your carpentry is you can be gm carpenter and create boxes as long as the tinker is 30.1. At least thats how it has been when ive made them

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2011, 09:13:58 AM »
+1
I tried using this script on siege and I get blown to bits when it fails to set the trap.  I put in a check/heal sub in between attempts.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline manwincTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2011, 07:48:55 PM »
+1
Yeah, never played siege! so you're on your own there!!! Funny to know though :P
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2011, 07:17:52 AM »
+1
I tried using this script on siege and I get blown to bits when it fails to set the trap.  I put in a check/heal sub in between attempts.

thats pretty funny actually.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Scrripty

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2011, 11:09:23 AM »
+1
I'm going to write a script that does this just for fun.  Twinkle McNugget's Trapped Box Maker!  *hits play* BOOM, "You have been pkd by Twinkle McNugget. Click ok."

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2011, 01:36:11 PM »
+1
Hahahahaha, Waits like 1 hour of making trapped boxes, then makes one and uses it until death and pops up with that message. PRICELESS.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline newbielove

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • newbielove has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2011, 02:29:23 PM »
+1
 :D

Absolutely WONDERFUL script :)

TYVM you've saved my brain!!

Offline easyrider

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • easyrider has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2011, 06:04:56 PM »
+1
Awesome script. It worked perfectly for me.

Offline THERA

• Activity:
    0%
  • THERA has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2011, 07:36:10 PM »
+1
Script is absolutely awesome except for one problem I'm having. Every chest I make and trap it throws into the garbage. Seems counter productive! Anyone gimme a hand? Thank you in advance.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2011, 11:42:42 PM »
+1
It Fills All Chests of a certain "Type" That you can code in, If you don't tell it what type of chests to fill, it simply throws them away. I need to make an idiot proof Check.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2011, 11:31:37 AM »
+1
Just thought i'd report that without Paul's Warning i'd of been blown to bits also on Siege!

Offline THERA

• Activity:
    0%
  • THERA has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2011, 11:55:17 AM »
+1
It Fills All Chests of a certain "Type" That you can code in, If you don't tell it what type of chests to fill, it simply throws them away. I need to make an idiot proof Check.

Thanks for the assistance.....yep I'm retarded. lol Please insert idiot check next time!  :P

Offline unisharp

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • unisharp has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2012, 09:56:41 AM »
+1
All the chests I make "Appear to be locked" ?

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2012, 06:06:18 PM »
+1
Turn the Chest so it is facing the other direction. Easiest way to accomplish this is to drop it south of your character and pick it back up and put it in your bag.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Tags: