Author Topic: New member introductions from Century  (Read 2589 times)

Offline justindyo@yahoo.comTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • justindyo@yahoo.com has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New member introductions from Century
« on: February 06, 2011, 10:32:19 PM »
I am Century from the Great lakes shard. I started Uo one year after its birth. My brother got me and my mom started (which she just started again also). W stopped playing about five years ago and we are just now restarting. I used these scripts that all of you did such a great job of creating. I look forward to using them again. Thanks Century

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: New member introductions from Century
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 06:16:43 AM »
I am Century from the Great lakes shard. I started Uo one year after its birth. My brother got me and my mom started (which she just started again also). W stopped playing about five years ago and we are just now restarting. I used these scripts that all of you did such a great job of creating. I look forward to using them again. Thanks Century

If you are wanting to use them again please add on to your intro. Make it more of interesting read...a few lines just isnt going to cut it.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 06:23:57 AM »
If you will take a look at some of the other nice intros you will understand what we are looking for. We put alot of pride and work into the scripts here and just ask you appreciate that and put a little thought and EFFORT into your intro !!  Thank you and have a great day.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
New Member Intro
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 12:18:12 PM »
Hello everyone,

I learned of Ultima Online from my brother who was off to college. My brothers roommate was a beta tester for UO. When e came home that summer h told me of this game where you can kill deer and you have to make a fire and  cook your food. So I was ok that sounds neat but wasnt really to sure of how hard the game would actually be. So we got on and I knew I had to create a character but I knew I didnt want a mage b/c thats what my broter was. So I picked a swordsman. My first character O-MAGIC has alwaysbeen my warrior. I started him from scratch and worked all is skills manually. I used this character and only him for years. He has been a red, blue, and any other title you could have been. About this same time my mom created herself a mage caklled Onyx. We all have always played on the Great Lakes. She was always saving me and getting my stuff fo me.

We played for for about eight years before we  both stopped playing. During those years I learned of UO Script and auto map, ventrillo and all those helpful sites. Now five years later my mom says to me I just started a 14 day free trial of Ultima and as soon as she said that I got the fever and started up all of my accounts. (As did my mom) A lot has changed in the time we have been gone so I am trying to remember and learn the new skill, creatures and where the good loot is. And Setting up all these helpful sites which I have no idea how you guys know how to do all this. So thank you.

I have been using my tamer since I have been back. I started my tamer at the end of playing UO and he is still in progress but  wuth jewkery he is a fun character. I use to PvP a lot but I dont even know what much means anymore so I am going to stick to the spawns for now. Thanks again

Century

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 12:26:06 PM »
Posts merged  ;D

Thx for taking the time to revisit and add to the intro.  restriction lifted.  See you on the boards, I hope.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 02:52:13 PM »
A Big Welcome

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 02:54:18 PM »
Welcome Century!!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2011, 08:53:42 PM »
Thank you all for your time to welcome me in. Look forward to being part of your group. .

Tags: