Author Topic: (Retired) ENs - Magencia Housing Lottery Ticket Buyer  (Read 18700 times)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - Magencia Housing Lottery Ticket Buyer
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2011, 03:29:14 PM »
well im not a winner.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2011, 05:16:29 PM »
Sounds like it's all messed up judging from all the bitching on Stratics.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Dixie Wrecked

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Dixie Wrecked has no influence.
  • Respect: +31
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2011, 05:21:31 PM »
I ended up winning 3 plots on Lake Austin and 1 on Catskills, all in Fel, although it seemed like I should have won some of the Tram plots as well (I had about a 1 in 5-6 chance on most of the southern plots!).  But overall, at least I won something, so now I can try to figure out what to do with the plots, since I can't take any of them (grandfathering would have been so nice!!!)...
"hmm, theres no examples and directions sticky in new member intros.  you have to admit script library would have been a good place to put it"
- karrde

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2011, 02:53:06 PM »
I ended up with a Tram spot on Pac and a spot in Siege.  I spent about 150M on Atlantic trying to get a spot in Tram - figured it would be a good investment, but I struck out there.  I am thinking I am going to sell the Pac spot to try to get my gold back and will keep the Siege spot.  Might be nice to have a guard zone house on Siege.

Thanks again EN!!!!
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline pacotaco

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • pacotaco has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2011, 03:26:14 PM »
I won one on chessy fel side comeby and see me sometime lol weee

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2011, 03:50:31 PM »
Congrats to our winners :)

ps isnt Zento a guard zone on seige ?
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2011, 01:27:04 PM »
Congrats to our winners :)

ps isnt Zento a guard zone on seige ?

Inside the city gates but outside where the houses are anyone can steal, beat you the f-up, or kill you. :)

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2011, 11:59:24 PM »
Thanks to this wonderful Script, I did end up with one Fel Plot on Pacific.   I am thinking of either selling it or trading it. As Endless knows, I have way too many houses on Pacific, before I won the Magincia Plot.

:D

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Tags: