Author Topic: Endless Night promoted to a Global Mod  (Read 18289 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Endless Night promoted to a Global Mod
« on: May 03, 2011, 05:57:09 PM »
+1
So it's been a long time since we made any changes or additions around here.  I've noticed the site number start ticking up again for unexplained reason, so I thought it would be cool to find one of our veteran members and offer them a position on the staff.  Endless Night graciously accepted the position.  He's a top-tier scripter, and a good even person to have wield the old ban-hammer.

So take a second to welcome the latest addition to the staff!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Endless Night promoted to a Global Mod
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 05:59:00 PM »
+1
Yeeeeeeeeah EN! Welcome to the Gang Mr FL!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 06:03:49 PM »
+1
Congratulations!

*runs and hides*
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 06:21:59 PM by UOMaddog »
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Online gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 06:08:23 PM »
+1
Congrats

EN

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 06:22:35 PM »
+1
Thank you everyone......   and to all you who have not given your thanks just rember this post  muhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.  (thats subliminal posting)

Seriously tho, thankyou for the congrates and thank you for the supreme honor of GMOD.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 06:26:08 PM »
+1
Congrats man !!! now becareful that ban hammer can feel a little heavy in your hand the first time around so becareful with it. Dang It Isaid becareful with it you almost hit me with it !!! You know what that could do to my paint job :)

Offline Superslayer

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2011, 06:28:21 PM »
+1
*Pats EN on the back* Use it wisely !

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2011, 06:28:49 PM »
+1
WOOT Congrats ENDLESS NIGHT
Thank you everyone......   and to all you who have not given your thanks just rember this post  muhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.  (thats subliminal posting)

Seriously tho, thankyou for the congrates and thank you for the supreme honor of GMOD.

WOOT Congrats ENDLESS NIGHT

Oh here let me translate what he said here Moderators Rule and leechers drools and if u don t bow down and give me my props ill break out the ban hammer

Scrripty

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2011, 06:47:30 PM »
+1
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln. :)

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2011, 06:59:40 PM »
+1
Congratz EN!  ;)

Good for ScriptUO!

I always feel bad for the people that come here and post a good intro but no one is around to get them access to the site. LOL!

Doesn't happen too often but it does every once in awhile.

Way to go EN!

*Salutes*

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2011, 07:22:39 PM »
+1
Outstanding!  Glad to have you on board EN.  well deserved!

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2011, 07:45:15 PM »
+1
Let me be the first newb status member to say good job and good luck.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2011, 07:51:19 PM »
+1

Sadly Outlaw Josey Wales beet you to the punch,  but you have gotten yourself second place .. no small feat.

Thank you for the continued congrats my fellow Reds, Dark blues and greens and the Light blue masses.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 07:54:04 PM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2011, 08:29:24 PM »
+1

Sadly Outlaw Josey Wales beet you to the punch,  but you have gotten yourself second place .. no small feat.

Thank you for the continued congrats my fellow Reds, Dark blues and greens and the Light blue masses.

You deserve it mate one i guess now i have to be on my best behavior or ill get the hammer used on me hehe

« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 09:44:58 PM by Outlaw Josey Wales »

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2011, 08:35:18 PM »
+1
Nice Doctoring mr Wales, who can spot the added text in the quote ..  lol  ;D  

Tags: