Author Topic: Imbueing is making my head spin  (Read 2305 times)

Offline floofpunkittenTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • floofpunkitten has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Imbueing is making my head spin
« on: May 04, 2011, 10:32:55 AM »
I've read so many guides that all say to do something diffrent.

I'm only 40.0. I have a large amount of dc hammers. Would it be best to craft daggers with dc hammer, unravel then imbueing. any tips is appriciated. Thanks!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Imbueing is making my head spin
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 10:38:08 AM »
check out Paulonious Imbueing trainer script ..  PRobably best to keep your DC hammer until after your a GM imbuer... you can get pretty high just making bascia stuff and unravelling if i rember rightly.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline floofpunkittenTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • floofpunkitten has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 10:48:49 AM »
Thanks I'll check it out. The problem is I went out hunting, saved a bunch of magic items, but im not high enough to unravel them LOL. So I have no resources.

Offline El_Remo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • El_Remo has no influence.
  • Respect: +17
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 12:07:29 PM »
I worked my imbue up to about 70. First place is go to somewhere like shame and hunt. The items there are low enough that you should be able to unravel them.  Unravel them  by the bag after you get things going. Once your 50-55 then you can move up to better loot. Somewhere like painted caves..  I think mine is about 65-70 but and ive not crafted anything. I just havent messed with it in awhile. I guess i need to get back to hunting.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 05:30:31 PM »
Crafting oak bows with a 100 arms lore and 100 in fletching and then unraveling them will get you to around 70 ish if I remember my stats correctly. You do not have to go out and do anything this can all be done from you bank box or you home. My script here on the site will do it for you also. that should get you a good start on the imbuing highway and in the same process it will make you plenty of magic residue so you can then get Paul's imbuing trainer and finish it up.

Offline baldielocks

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • baldielocks has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 08:05:34 PM »
gold and shadow smith hammers (1 ingot) with gm tinker. Unravel those.

if you have a sampire / tamer, fill up bags of loot from swoop.

use the scripts suggested above, they are really well thought out.

Tags: