Author Topic: Script Imbuing with bowcraft?  (Read 4171 times)

Offline HardY-Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HardY- has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Script Imbuing with bowcraft?
« on: July 07, 2011, 10:09:20 AM »
i'm 78.5 imbuing atm, with unrevel sistem, but now i need start a real script up 120. I only have bc and imbuing on the char (for easy skill gain), so i dont have tinker, and or any other craft skill. I have a bag full of tools, but idk what to do.

Offline luv2luvlong

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • luv2luvlong has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Script Imbuing with bowcraft?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 12:36:24 PM »
what you want to do is, first find an imbuing trainer that you want to use, then your going to have to find the sub that tinkers the tools and replace it with a sub that grabs tools.

now go find a script that you want to use and open it up in suo (makes it easy to jump around subs and tags) and just read through it.

there is probably a sub in there already to move ingots etc. .

then ask questions here people will help

though most prefer to teach you how, rather than do for ya
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle" - Sun Tzu in reference to his five points of victory.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 01:28:52 PM »
I think you may be going at it through a difficult route.  If you have smith, tinker, and a couple Houston's or frags, I would make exceptional sam helmsman because the come with mage armor on them.  That adds up to a significant difference in resources used.  I do not know of a good script for training imaging.  I almost made one but uoa does it so much faster because it reimbues last without gumps coming back up.  It is so much faster it was hard to justify making a slower script.  Anyways, find the correct combo of properties which certainly include luck and lrc because they require the cheapest gems.  Then record a uoa macro to reimbue last about 1 to 2 times for the first few props depending on success rates.  Then when you reach the final prop, repeat reimbue last about 20 times.  This is where the speed is incredible.  Loop and play a script to grab resources to keep it full.  The loop will not need to set the percentages every single cycle saving even more time.  You can do this with bows but it will take AN EXTRA set of resources because it does not come with a base prop like helms.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 10:22:35 PM »
what you want to do is, first find an imbuing trainer that you want to use, then your going to have to find the sub that tinkers the tools and replace it with a sub that grabs tools.

now go find a script that you want to use and open it up in suo (makes it easy to jump around subs and tags) and just read through it.

I'm not asking for a script, i'm asking, what will be the most efficient way of train imbuing using bowcraft. using bows with yew board help for train, but idk the best mod to add. Change a script, isn't the problem, the problem atm is change to?

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 10:25:13 PM »
I think you may be going at it through a difficult route.  If you have smith, tinker, and a couple Houston's or frags, I would make exceptional sam helmsman because the come with mage armor on them.  That adds up to a significant difference in resources used.  I do not know of a good script for training imaging.  I almost made one but uoa does it so much faster because it reimbues last without gumps coming back up.  It is so much faster it was hard to justify making a slower script.  Anyways, find the correct combo of properties which certainly include luck and lrc because they require the cheapest gems.  Then record a uoa macro to reimbue last about 1 to 2 times for the first few props depending on success rates.  Then when you reach the final prop, repeat reimbue last about 20 times.  This is where the speed is incredible.  Loop and play a script to grab resources to keep it full.  The loop will not need to set the percentages every single cycle saving even more time.  You can do this with bows but it will take AN EXTRA set of resources because it does not come with a base prop like helms.

I thinked bows made of yew because di and hci intensity.

Offline luv2luvlong

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 10:30:50 PM »

I'm not asking for a script, i'm asking, what will be the most efficient way of train imbuing using bowcraft. using bows with yew board help for train, but idk the best mod to add. Change a script, isn't the problem, the problem atm is change to?
ah now I understand
you are trying to find out what the best mods to imbue on a bow for raising imbuing
correct ??? gotta be careful with the shorthand sumdays
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle" - Sun Tzu in reference to his five points of victory.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 10:44:47 PM »

ah now I understand
you are trying to find out what the best mods to imbue on a bow for raising imbuing
correct ??? gotta be careful with the shorthand sumdays

Ye,

atm, i'm using:

"create bow yew wood"
"imbue  stam leech % with less sucess 38atm"
"imbue hit dispel %8 unless 20 times"

Offline luv2luvlong

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2011, 03:38:09 AM »
i would add spell channelling to that list as well with an occasional hit dispel
any thing with residue that you can imbue
maybe push it to the limit with the others and add s/c last
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 03:43:16 AM by luv2luvlong »

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2011, 09:30:05 AM »
i would add spell channelling to that list as well with an occasional hit dispel
any thing with residue that you can imbue
maybe push it to the limit with the others and add s/c last

The problem of sc is the high end ingredient, so its expensive.

Offline luv2luvlong

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2011, 09:56:37 AM »
you should be able to do a area effect that will be cheaper, though a slith tounge is a easy ingredient to farm
and if you you do it last it would be 1 tounge per bow

Tags: