Author Topic: ABC Archer  (Read 5722 times)

Offline HardY-Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HardY- has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
ABC Archer
« on: July 11, 2011, 05:13:32 PM »
I'm making a new abc archer, i need some advice, what is better, a suit with 10% di on each part (gorget chest arms gloves) or a suit with 5% hci on each ? with the di system i can make powerfull 1% di weapons, but with hci i can use stronger jewels, what way i go?

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: ABC Archer
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 05:20:44 PM »
Completely depends on the rest of your suit. Do you want to put 15 HCI on each jewel and wear the Spirit of the Totem or Hunters? If so that puts you at 45HCI. Are you wanting to do Mace and Shield? What piece(s) are you wanting to base your suit off of?

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 05:34:41 PM »
Completely depends on the rest of your suit. Do you want to put 15 HCI on each jewel and wear the Spirit of the Totem or Hunters? If so that puts you at 45HCI. Are you wanting to do Mace and Shield? What piece(s) are you wanting to base your suit off of?

I will use real high end items,
tinker legs + mace, (sleves gloves chest gorget imbue)  + trinket, so i think i will use 5% hci on one imbued item, and di on the others, so i will fit 45hci and put 40% di on suit + trinket +20di jewels
so will be
45hci , 100di, 45dci(corgul + tangle + robe), ssi 60 (40bow + 10legs +5cloak +5ring), 150dex(182stam), the only problem is lmc (29% atm).

The good part is the bow, now i can use bow ssi40 superslayer 50stamleech max hit area(fire or any other 'deppend spawn' hit mana leech (cap).

Other thing i start do is use 7% in place of 8% (real dont worth waste 800k on each enhance try because 1% lmc)

im making pieces with 8stam 8mana 5hp lmc7 and 1 resist. so i burn 2pof + 4 relic frag + some trash for each item (i presume all today go from 350 - 450k), i'm with a problem, idk if worth burn 1.7m on each part for 100% sucess, anyone has idea of sucess chance of enhance hearthwood on this type of item? Atm i have 20 charges of forged metal, idk if i burn to make the suit or i still on the old enhance way.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 05:43:47 PM by HardY- »

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 07:27:22 PM »
If you are real lucky you will get your suit in those 20 charges.  As for the old imbue and enhance method I would suspect that you will find it much more annoying.  If my main shard had more of those forged metal for sale I would buy those way quicker than trying for blind luck.

I'd say your chances of a enhance working are greater than 1 in 60, times this by 4 pieces is close to 2K attempts I think.  Remember, you not only have to enhance but then you have to beat the odds in that you get either DI or HCI which seem to role much less then the other results.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 03:11:00 AM »
Archer? what is this archer you speak of?

OH YEAH, weren't those around before Throwers?

:P
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 10:14:10 AM »
Archer? what is this archer you speak of?

OH YEAH, weren't those around before Throwers?

:P

i like the 15% less damage taken from swampy, and hit 1.25 with comp is nice, (not that hard 1.5 with soulglaive) but still rocking.

Today i thinked another idea, because lower weight on bows, i thinked in put my hci or dci on weapon and not on jewels, 25% for 130 imbue points looks better then 15% for 130 right? =)
If its a magical shortbow (best for champs), i can make one whitout ssi and di, put 25hci, then maybe imbue with bloodwood for life leech bonus or yew for 30% hci!
With 180stam, cloak, tinker and ring dont need ssi on weapon =)

And maybe, make the same with dci , if i use weapon without di and ssi, i can fit both mods with stamleech and slayer.

Other idea i'm thinking is remove insane legs, and put a woodland one with stam8 mana8 hpi5 di10 lmc7 in place of.

Other point,  if i put 5% hci on 4 parts its 20% so its 150% weight, if i put 10% di each its 40% so its less weight. not sure now what is better.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 06:03:37 PM by HardY- »

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 08:05:26 PM »
i make some improvements

now i thining in make

di25, superslayer, dci25 hml36% hitarea 50%, i know i will lost the stam leech but will spam the area special, of the bow, wich really help on lv1 and 2.

so its two types of bow

magical = di25 slayer dci25 hmlmax hitareamax
composite = di25 slayer dci25 hmlmax hitstamax

first one for lv 1,2 and 3 the other for lv4

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2011, 05:02:09 PM »
my 2 cents, i started to change/upgrade the suit, i removed tangle, and changed for crimson, so i start make pieces woodland with hci5(5 parts) di10(1part) stam8 mana8 hpi5(on 3 parts) lmc7 and resist fire and cold. i make weapons with di 25% and use trinket + jewel. in jewels i did di20 dci15 str8 dex8 ssi5 and di25 hci15 str8 dex8  (and im thinking in put the rest on bushido or archery skill),
i run status 120 125 10, so with items it go 137 146 10 with stats 142 190 78. all 70's fire 85%, its what i have now, but my set isnt with hci on 5 and di on 1, ATM im with di on 3 and hci on 1.
I'm using comp bows with di25 dci25 hsl50 hmlmax ssi40, and on magical shortbows im using di25 dci25 hmlmax hslmax hitarea hit life leech(from bloodwood). Im an ABC archer, so with honor + eoo + 20anat/tt + 100% i get hit cap without slayer.

the mr2 dci5 and 10 int from tangle dont worth the dex5 +10hp + 2hpr from crimmy, the 10hp let free for me 200% weight on items, and dex is the base of archers, i thinked in use tinkers because dex5 + di10 + ssi10, but i think work better lmc + stam8 + mana8 + hpi,  the same point with helm ( i removed the m&s the big problem is lose 30% hld, but with ls it dont change much, its like change 4hp(10str) + 5dex for 5hp 8stam 8 mana  7 lmc and HCI5!.

in 14 charges of the enhance item i got 1 hci5 item and 2 di10 items, so i think i'm with much luck.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 05:19:44 PM by HardY- »

Tags: help on set