Author Topic: frneo's Weapon Crafter v5.0.1 08/31/11 now has TM's Advanced CLAw Support  (Read 50454 times)

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: frneo's Weapon Crafter v4.1.1 complete 08/15
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2011, 02:07:37 PM »
Just had a thought of something that you could consider adding to this if you decide to expand on it in the future.

How about an option to equip an ASH for crafting weapons that you can't get near 100% success chance with just wearing a talisman?

Just something that came to mind. :)

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: frneo's Weapon Crafter v4.1.1 complete 08/15
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2011, 02:20:18 PM »
Just had a thought of something that you could consider adding to this if you decide to expand on it in the future.

How about an option to equip an ASH for crafting weapons that you can't get near 100% success chance with just wearing a talisman?

Just something that came to mind. :)
But for this, you could just leave the hammer equipped before you started out, couldn't you?

Or are you saying for some other purpose?

neo

edit: added v4.1.2, like I said, my gumpwait sub was not properly written, even though it was working for most cases... Fixed that now! Sorry about that! :)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 03:24:10 PM by frneo »
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline jlirsh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jlirsh has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: frneo's Weapon Crafter v4.1.2 out 08/21
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2011, 12:30:17 PM »
ok first off, this script is boss and something ive been looking for, for like six months :), so thank you very much for posting it. However I do have one little problem that i dont know if others are having. For me it just sticks on the unraveling menu. I can hit yes and it will unravel and then start creating again but everytime it goes to unravel it just stays on the "unravel magic item confirmation" box. I downloaded the latest version as well, so not sure what im doing wrong. Thanks for the help

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2011, 12:56:01 PM »
ok first off, this script is boss and something ive been looking for, for like six months :), so thank you very much for posting it. However I do have one little problem that i dont know if others are having. For me it just sticks on the unraveling menu. I can hit yes and it will unravel and then start creating again but everytime it goes to unravel it just stays on the "unravel magic item confirmation" box. I downloaded the latest version as well, so not sure what im doing wrong. Thanks for the help

Are you using colored ingots to craft your weapons?  If you are, you will always get that dialogue box to confirm that you want to unravel the items.

If you use iron ingots or normal boards, you will never have that issue.

Offline jlirsh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2011, 05:07:30 PM »
yes im using dull copper, and i use gold for my copper hammers cuz they tend to yield 5-10 relic frags with gold ingots per hammer. So I can't use colored ingots :P.. no big deal, i can just do the copper hammers by hand :) thanks for the help

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2011, 05:14:41 PM »
yes im using dull copper, and i use gold for my copper hammers cuz they tend to yield 5-10 relic frags with gold ingots per hammer. So I can't use colored ingots :P.. no big deal, i can just do the copper hammers by hand :) thanks for the help

Just curious why you would use DC ingots to make your weapons?  I understand the added durability, but then if you get a weapon with 60% fire and 40% physical...you can't enhance it with bronze to make it 100% Fire. 

When I burn low end hammers I'm looking for elemental weapons, they are worth a fortune!! :)

Offline jlirsh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2011, 08:20:47 PM »
Well im new to all of this :(.. I mainly pvp, i'm just trying to learn ways to make gold other then spawns or harrys. I dont know alot about the tram side of things and all.. Thanks ALOTTTT for the info though, didnt even know u could enhance weps to get 100% elemental.. I have to look into that and see what i can do :)

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2011, 08:29:14 PM »
Well im new to all of this :(.. I mainly pvp, i'm just trying to learn ways to make gold other then spawns or harrys. I dont know alot about the tram side of things and all.. Thanks ALOTTTT for the info though, didnt even know u could enhance weps to get 100% elemental.. I have to look into that and see what i can do :)

Certainly. :)  Here is the simple guide:

60 Fire + 40 Physical can be enhanced with Bronze for 100% Fire
70 Cold + 30 Physical can be enhanced with Aggy for 100% Cold
80 Cold + 20 Physical can be enhanced with Shadow for 100% Cold
80 Energy + 20 Physical can be enhanced with Copper or Verite for 100% Energy.

If you'd like more in depth info, check this link out. http://www.uoguide.com/Ingots

Good luck!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2011, 09:26:23 AM »
This script has been moved to the Official Script Library.

Congratulations on a Very Nice Script.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 07:01:36 PM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2011, 09:49:20 AM »
Some suggestions for improvement

-Use DMC on Clicks (dont move cursor)
-Add code to auto unravel items made from colored materials...

I added this bit of code to the unravel routine
Code: [Select]
gosub gumpwait generic_gump 520_250
if #result
   gosub OffsetClick 23 200

« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 09:54:47 AM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: frneo's Weapon Crafter v4.1.3 out 08/25
« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2011, 12:24:32 PM »
Thank you EN for choosing this script for the Library. I'm really happy to see one of my own up here amongst these great scripts! :)
And also thank you for the suggestions, I've added them to Version 4.1.3 and it's up in the first post.

Keep the feedback and suggestions coming guys...
Hope you enjoy this...

And thank you for the support so far!

Neo
Never fail to be polite.

Offline jlirsh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2011, 11:48:16 AM »
Well this script was working great but now i had to stop it cuz i noticed a problem.. the way i set it up was all slayers, 100% poison, then 60% or greater fire, energy, and cold.. Now i just noticed a problem on two seperate occasions.. first one it took a 100% energy and unraveled it instead of keeping it :(.. and it also unraveled a 60% cold-40%physical. However it kept 100% fire, and a 60% fire and 40% cold.. So im not sure if im doing something wrong or not. thanks for the help

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2011, 11:54:14 AM »
Well this script was working great but now i had to stop it cuz i noticed a problem.. the way i set it up was all slayers, 100% poison, then 60% or greater fire, energy, and cold.. Now i just noticed a problem on two seperate occasions.. first one it took a 100% energy and unraveled it instead of keeping it :(.. and it also unraveled a 60% cold-40%physical. However it kept 100% fire, and a 60% fire and 40% cold.. So im not sure if im doing something wrong or not. thanks for the help
MeWonUo posted a similar issue on one occasion, and he said it was a problem on his computer, because after he restarted the computer the script started working perfectly again... If you look a few pages back you can find it...

Two other things can cause this issue:

- If you input the values you want to look for wrong... There are instructions on how to do that in the first post.
- If you have weapons inside your unravel bag before you start running the script...

If you have followed all the instructions correctly, and are still having issues, post about them here so that I can look into them... What I know is, from everyone I talked about this script with, nobody was having any kind of issues with weapons not saving, until now... I hope this can be fixed on your side, otherwise I'll try to recreate your situation here, so that I can test it to see what's wrong...

Thank you for the feedback...

Neo
Never fail to be polite.

Offline jlirsh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2011, 12:33:29 PM »
ok i will reboot and see if that fixes it. It was working great for my first 120 hammers, after i switched the bags out and redid the setup it stopped working. So not sure, hopefully rebooting fixes it :)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2011, 12:35:24 PM »
Quote from: jlirsh
after i switched the bags out and redid the setup it stopped working

Hmm... I wonder where the problem might be.... hmm... where to look, where to look.... hmm...
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Tags: