Author Topic: New Member Intro to become unrestricted use of ScriptUO  (Read 6544 times)

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: New Member Intro to become unrestricted use of ScriptUO
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2011, 10:08:20 PM »
RE: Topic: New Member Intro to become unrestricted use of ScriptUO

FAIL.

Try again.
Seems like he isnt really interested in.:/

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2011, 05:39:16 AM »

FAIL.

Try again.
Agreed!  Given the title of the OP I would have to think he might have tried this once before already under a different post and wasn't given access.  Could be wrong but it kinda sounds that way from the "FAIL" title.  I agree with Crome too... must not have wanted access that badly.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2011, 06:15:08 AM »

FAIL.

Try again.
Agreed!  Given the title of the OP I would have to think he might have tried this once before already under a different post and wasn't given access.  Could be wrong but it kinda sounds that way from the "FAIL" title.  I agree with Crome too... must not have wanted access that badly.
Well i think we arent in the Position to Decide.. maybe the "Author" just will made an other Account and will "Try" again.
But just cuz i see how it happens the last days of new "Instructions" it seems many people from euox coming now here grab and run away.. hope this wont work.:)

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2011, 07:45:02 AM »
There is a great many lately that appear to get access and then are never heard from again.  I personally don't understand it considering the more time I spend on this site the more I learn.  Not just about scripting or using scripts either.  I have been astonished at the amount of information on this site and according to the number of unread posts I still have a ton of potential knowledge to filter through.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2011, 08:01:41 AM »
The Vast majority of new members are basically lurkers/leechers... that is true even for the ones that get unrestricted.

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2011, 08:20:38 AM »
I just come here for the shout box.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2011, 09:08:23 AM »
The Vast majority of new members are basically lurkers/leechers... that is true even for the ones that get unrestricted.
Dunno if iam the only one so far.. but i dont like that when people only come write some leech run away..

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2011, 09:42:30 AM »
Dunno if iam the only one so far.. but i dont like that when people only come write some leech run away..

Remember the cream always floats to the top.. welcome to the top :)

I'm sure theirs others besides myself who remembers getting real milk delivered to your front door every morning where the cream would actually float to the top.... umm that was the best......  I was telling my kids about that the other day and they just looked at me like i was a loon.

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2011, 10:19:07 AM »
I think every house gets that look.  My older girl looks at me like a nutter when I tell her stories about cleaning up my room with a smile, clearly there is a lack of trust in my house ;)
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2011, 10:29:08 AM »
Remember the cream always floats to the top.. welcome to the top :)
I'm sure theirs others besides myself who remembers getting real milk delivered to your front door every morning where the cream would actually float to the top.... umm that was the best......  I was telling my kids about that the other day and they just looked at me like i was a loon.
That is now an Example i dont really understand;)
But i all the time thought "People are willed to learn something". Iam just a small User of this Community, but i see a whole difference in the people here. A lot of are willed to talk and learn(and i dont count any Coding skills, i know some of you guys are unbelievable)or talking with each other and taking apart. And some are just taking and Log out. we will only see em again online, if they need more. I think it has a Reason why People should put some Effort to the Instruction and not just can Download all. And i understand as well, people sometimes dont want to learn, just hit em up. But what i personally think, what is the most fail and ignorance is writing without reading the Rules.And just now i read my own "Introduction" and just thought "omg i failed as well".
But in the end, its for the Board just a waste of Space, when People putting zero efforts in anything.
So now take the stones and throw at me :P

Offline theonequasi

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • theonequasi has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2011, 07:43:59 AM »
There is a great many lately that appear to get access and then are never heard from again.  I personally don't understand it considering the more time I spend on this site the more I learn.  Not just about scripting or using scripts either.  I have been astonished at the amount of information on this site and according to the number of unread posts I still have a ton of potential knowledge to filter through.

I too learn so much here about stuff other then scripts for one the shout box.  If I need info on something I just ask in the Shout box I love the people on here you'll get a answer fast . I know if you ask in  game most time everyone give wrong answer then laugh about it the guys here help you out you guys are great .

Tags: