Author Topic: Posting in the scripts section  (Read 11036 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Posting in the scripts section
« on: February 06, 2009, 12:25:07 PM »
noonehome brought to my attention that you can't post in the Official ScriptUO scripts section.  I recently turned that back on, but it looks like the rights are messed up.  Hopefully I can get some time to fix those access rights, but soon you can post directly to the script links.  You'll notice the Elites have been able to post there, but they have had special access.

Hopefully that will relieve some posting frustration.  :)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Posting in the scripts section
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 02:07:03 PM »
OK, I updated the permissions, but I may have messed some things up.  So please let me know if you sense anything strange.

I will unlock and merge the posts to the quester also.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Posting in the scripts section
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 06:06:49 PM »
Ok, the forum is more open now.  You should be able to post anywhere.  The download restrictions are still in place for the time being.
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: