Author Topic: Client Art Patcher  (Read 25480 times)

Offline fred

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • fred has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Client Art Patcher
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2012, 07:34:28 AM »
+1
hi since the latest patch , i went to reinstal the mod files for the trees etc but the file names seem to have gone or been changed , would it be possible for someone to talk me threw how to change all the art myself , and if i can do it  ill quite happy post it for all to use ,
ty v.much for reading

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2012, 08:47:19 AM »
+1
hi since the latest patch , i went to reinstal the mod files for the trees etc but the file names seem to have gone or been changed , would it be possible for someone to talk me threw how to change all the art myself , and if i can do it  ill quite happy post it for all to use ,
ty v.much for reading

Since the mul files were moved into the uopackages of Enhanced Client i think there will come a hard time for all uofans if they enjoy runuo\easyuo\uofiddler\clientpatches in future..

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2012, 08:49:19 AM »
+1
ty v.much for reading

Please get unrestricted and then we will talk more.

Offline fred

• Activity:
    0%
  • fred has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2012, 09:05:02 AM »
+1
ok i may be a bit dim to this , how do i get unrestricted ,
so far today i have go the inside uo program , then i have put in the file names , but as i say some file names have change and inside uo cant open it , i was thinking if i get the correct file then change its name so inside uo will open it , modify the file then change the file name back to i can save them in game it should work , ,
but unrestricted if first so if u could help me out with that it would be a good start

ps this is the first day i have ever tried anything like this,

thanks for the help and advice in advance

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2012, 04:37:00 PM »
+1
You are now newbe and no longer restricted - congrats!

Now

The new patch broke most of the old notree etc patches. We are looking into it and will post as soon as we find out to do it.
Please have patience.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2012, 08:40:04 PM »
+1
Seems like not all files were inherited into the uop package. So it could be possible, that those needed files are left.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2012, 09:55:00 AM »
+1
Anyone have a copy of the uop archiever. I have started to play with this and need ideas. PM me if you have something to say that is confidential.

Offline jlirsh

• Activity:
    0%
  • jlirsh has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2013, 09:24:25 AM »
+1
Has anyone been able to figure this out? My guildie had made one for the old art mul files that we all used, unfortunately even he has not been able to figure it out. He said there is a way going through the "stealth" client (not sure what that means) but he said to ask you guys here if anyone had made one or if its even possible. I see no one has posted in quite some time but we are all getting frustrated trying to cast fields in between para fields when they are blocked by those high para fields. UO is so rediculous. Anyways figured I'd ask :).. Happy Easter everyone

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2013, 09:51:27 AM »
+1
Has anyone been able to figure this out? My guildie had made one for the old art mul files that we all used, unfortunately even he has not been able to figure it out. He said there is a way going through the "stealth" client (not sure what that means) but he said to ask you guys here if anyone had made one or if its even possible. I see no one has posted in quite some time but we are all getting frustrated trying to cast fields in between para fields when they are blocked by those high para fields. UO is so rediculous. Anyways figured I'd ask :).. Happy Easter everyone

When EA went to the uop archive all the mul edits were no longer available. Until someone comes up with a uop to mul and mul to uop converter we are stuck.

Stealth may work but I have not played with it for a bit so no clue. Others at this site are much more knowledgeable about other clients. (look through topics list to find) or start here

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=145.0

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2013, 11:30:16 AM »
+1

Actually you can Edit UOP by using http://code.google.com/p/mondains-legacy/downloads/detail?name=Mythic%20Package%20Editor%20v1.03.zip&can=2&q= . But how to you need to learn by yourself. I never edited those:P

Offline jlirsh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2013, 04:10:36 PM »
+1
Thank  you, I sent it to my friend so hopefully he can figure it out. He's far more savvy than I am and he doesn't work whereas I work 50-60 hrs a week :( lol. Ill let ya know if he figures it out and give it to you

Offline Neo

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2013, 05:49:54 PM »
+1
Thank  you, I sent it to my friend so hopefully he can figure it out. He's far more savvy than I am and he doesn't work whereas I work 50-60 hrs a week :( lol. Ill let ya know if he figures it out and give it to you
Thank you for offering to share with everyone!
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline jlirsh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2013, 07:42:00 AM »
+1
Haha well first we have to see if he can figure it out, he hasnt been on yet to give him that site. And yes I shall share with everyone who does not belong to HI5, MM, Pain, OF, DC, Crew, any guild that slip or solus are in etc. LMAO I kidd I kidd, if he does it, it will go public for all. I like an even playing field neways :P

Offline kamphine

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • kamphine has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2013, 06:07:33 PM »
+1
Slipknot is an upstanding member of the Ultima Online community!

Offline jlirsh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2013, 12:38:14 PM »
+1
Lmao, does he still play? Havent seen him in like six months, of course rl has been taking a toll on me so i havent been playin very much lately either :(

Tags: