Author Topic: *moans*  (Read 2529 times)

Offline FolkieTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Folkie has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
*moans*
« on: February 17, 2012, 06:00:52 AM »
Good morning, afternoon or whatever time it is you where you currently are when you read this.

In advance, I will thank you for reading this short introduction and also in advance, I will apologize if it is not what you expected!
Your loss though, not mine! :D

Where to start!?

A handsome, generous, intelligent and charismatic 27 year old male, would be a decent way to describe myself I reckon.
Besides this I am a free spirited atheist bound only to the chains of my girlfriend and still in search of my ultimate life's goal.
A few of the things I enjoy during my spare time are football (the real deal, not the silly American thing), spending some time with friends chugging pots (the beer type), reading good books and watching good movies (ugh... my girlfriend prefers chickflicks) and playing PC games (another things my girlfriend doesn't approve of).
Also! I am a dog lover, and quite the cat hater... But I do like funny cat pictures!!! ^^

I have been around in UO since '97 or '98, can not remember the exact date and time.
Started out on Pacific, before distance to the server caused lag and after having played there for a few years the lag hit eventually and forced me to move to Europa. For reasons now unknown, I took a 5 year break somewhere in between but eventually came back of course.
The 2nd time I started playing I built up quite a fortune but was scammed out of 95% of my gold, which forced me to take a small break yet again.
A good friend on Europa lend me some gold so I could build up my trade business again and this was a reason to return... I played for a few years again and quit untill about 14 months ago, when I decided to take another look at UO and I am playing since.

The way I have played dramatically changed since I started playing again.
Where I used to be a pure PvMer, I decided to take a chance and try out felucca.
And, as most would expect, I enjoyed this very much! It gave somewhat of a new rush... Adrenaline. Yum! :D
So I have been PvPing (and PvMing) for the last 14 months now.
My main income still comes from trading though and I enjoy finding the item I want almost as much as PvPing.

What I enjoy most about UO though is the interaction with others... It is so very different from other mmorpg's I have played!
Global chat however has a lot of downsides. I had to get really used to it and I wasn't actually sure it was a positive thing.
Do miss the old times, spamming at brit bank.
*shrugs*

Hopefully you have learned enough about me so far, cause usually I am not this much of an open person so consider yourself lucky! ;)

Signed,

Folkie
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 06:03:25 AM by Folkie »

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: *moans*
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 07:46:50 AM »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 07:54:16 AM »
Hi Folkie, thanks for the great intro. Restricted status lifted!

Welcome to ScriptUO!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline FolkieTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Folkie has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 08:00:20 AM »
Toot Toot!!!!

Thank you very much!
Although I can not contribute by actually making anything useful, perhaps I can bring you some fun or informative comments every so often.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 08:37:19 AM »
Toot Toot!!!!

Thank you very much!
Although I can not contribute by actually making anything useful, perhaps I can bring you some fun or informative comments every so often.
From Developer site, i would say " :( "  but hey this community is no pure Scriptmaker Site:) It offers a large amount of high quality informations.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 06:36:38 PM »
Welcome!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 06:47:27 AM »
Welcome folkie, a fine addition you will make

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6