Author Topic: Stygian Abyss Stealables!  (Read 17066 times)

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Stygian Abyss Stealables!
« on: September 14, 2009, 11:38:33 AM »
If any of you have thieves, then the Abyss is full of new stealables!  A lot of them look really cool and are geared more towards "House Deco".  What person playing UO would not like to have a pile of Treasure in their house? Or some alcohol, bottles of Liquor, dity dishes, and Spiderwebs?  Below is a URL which shows a screenshot of each of the new stealables.  From the surroundings, hopefully you can figure out where a particular stealable is located.  As each of us finds these new stealables, perhaps we can post where we found them?  (A friend of mine sent this to me since he knows I have two active thieves).

Stygian Abyss Stealables:
http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn186/bgblnts247/Stygian%20Abyss%20Stealables/?start=20
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Stygian Abyss Stealables!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 12:46:52 PM »
Thank you for the valuable info oracle. This will be another place i can go check out soon.

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 10:38:56 PM »
The last few days I felt like a kid in the Candy Store, running all over the Underworld and the Abyss picking up all kinds of Goodies.  I know that in the next couple of days that the Candy will be gone and I will have to fight tooth and nail just to get that odd peppermint stick that falls on the ground.  Where is my Wonka Bar with the Golden Ticket inside?  Life as a Thief is supposed to be easy and fun and like Willy Wonka I want it ALL! 

I guess I view Easy UO as my 'Glass Elevator'!  I just push that magical button and it takes me to new heights and I can view Ultima Online in a whole new light, as well as a new high vantage point!

See what going thru 'withdrawls' has done to me?  Caused me to have hallucinations and soon I am going to try and find that Everlasting GobStopper and then lick some wall paper!!!   :D
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Tyrone Biggums

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Tyrone Biggums has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 02:13:12 PM »
I think I have close to if not half of these so far on the freeshard I play on. Still looking for some tho :}

Tags: