Author Topic: Are there any reliable BOD turn-in scripts around right now?  (Read 5813 times)

Offline 8 BallTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • 8 Ball has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Are there any reliable BOD turn-in scripts around right now?
« on: February 08, 2011, 03:30:53 AM »
Ever since imbuing came out I've neglected my BOD collection completely, but since POF and runic hammers are so expensive and hard to find on my shard now I've started chipping away at my thousands on junky smith BODs. The problem is, I'm stuck with a whole bunch of filled BODs and no desire to turn them all in manually. I used to use Penny's BOD Swapper but from reading the EUO boards it doesn't seem that reliable anymore after all the changes since SA. Can anyone point me in the direction of a better one? :)

Offline blazehammer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • blazehammer has no influence.
  • Respect: +12
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Are there any reliable BOD turn-in scripts around right now?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 07:15:12 AM »
penny's bod swapper is the only one i use  i have fixed the one i have if you want it send me a icq and i will send it to you my icq is 245-658-673

Scrripty

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 08:19:39 AM »
+1
I dont know either of you, so I find it necessary to mention that accepting scripts from players over the internet is not the optimal way to get them.  You run the risk of getting a virus and worse.  Be very carefull when accepting files from someone you don't know personally.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 08:24:29 AM »
Isn't that a question before you can d-load easyuo?

Never accept a script from someone directly. Ask for a link and get it from a site.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline jesterboo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jesterboo has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 08:38:04 AM »
+1
better yet, why not have a moderator here look at it and then post it, so everyone can get a chance to use it. Sorry just thought if he was going to share it with him, why not share it to all

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 08:40:28 AM »
That actually presents another issue.

Since the script was written by someone else, we don't allow it to be posted.

The proper way to do this would be to link over to Penny's BOD Swapper at EasyUo.com and include the code that was modified here.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 08:46:29 AM »
If you want to discuss changes about a script, you're welcome to do it here.  However, since the script resides at EUO, you might as well just keep the discussion with the script itself.  We're not in competition with EasyUO really; we rely on them for our very survival.  We just offer alternatives and attitudes that aren't possible there.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 08:58:10 AM »
+1
The forum for that script tells you the exact spots line by line to alter to make it work just fine.  It is an easy fix to change the bod gump sizes etc.  the script is still the best out there that I know of.  I happen to know Blazehammer and he is trust worth but it is a sketchy process to email scripts. 

I second TM's suggestion to post the alterations in the post that goes with the script.  Read the last handful of pages and it is easy to mod a script.   ;D

I do not know an alternative script to suggest.

Offline blazehammer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • blazehammer has no influence.
  • Respect: +12
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 09:41:42 AM »
sorry to cause such mess i was just trying to help him

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 09:49:36 AM »
sorry to cause such mess i was just trying to help him

hehe, no mess.  I think the point is to avoid a rash of folks emailing each other followed by a hacked acct post in the future.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2011, 09:53:05 AM »
What you guys do through PMs and email is out of our control.  C2 is just warning you that it's probably not the best way to do things because there are still people who like to mess with ya.  I remember a "drop script" that was posted some time ago.  Simple but very annoying and could really crap on your day.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2011, 02:06:12 PM »
With the gump changes listed on the easyuo site, penny's will still function quite well for smith.

I still have the minor issue of it not wanting to target and open my beetles backpack. But that is easily bypassed with a quick pause of the script when it asks you to target your bug.  Open the pack manually, then press play again and it works.

Tailoring bods however, I still can't get to function quite right.

Offline 8 BallTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • 8 Ball has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2011, 06:53:23 AM »
So Penny's will work fine if I open the beetle's pack manually? Thats interesting. I hacked out all of the beetle code from my current copy of the script, if only I'd known that a simple pause would do the job :D Thankyou for your offer also blazehammer, but I think I can get this working now ;)

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2011, 07:07:36 AM »
So Penny's will work fine if I open the beetle's pack manually?

Sure does. :)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2011, 07:36:42 AM »
Code: [Select]
{
  display ok Please manually open the beetle's pack$then hit the play button to continue
  pause
}

Tags: