Author Topic: TrailMyx's Drag(and drop) Queen  (Read 13626 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
TrailMyx's Drag(and drop) Queen
« on: June 18, 2013, 03:22:36 AM »
+1
Code: [Select]
;=================================================================
; Script Name: TrailMyx's Drag(and Drop) Queen
; Author: TrailMyx
; Version: 0.7
; Shard OSI / FS: OSI / FS OK
; Revision Date: 9/29/2007
; Purpose: Simplify the act of moving items from container to container
; Globals:
; Special Thanks:
;   Cerveza the UO master!
;
;=================================================================

This is one of those helper scripts I've had laying around for a while.  I posted another version of this, but there was no UI so I slapped one on.  I use this contantly as I'm clearing my bank box of MIBs, special nets and tmaps.

Now you can control what gets transferred and what doesn't.   You can manage your transfer lists and the script will give you status about how many items are left to transfer.

This script basically monitors what you are doing, and notes the source and destination containers for items you are dragging around.  Instead of having to do each item by hand, the item will ask to take over the dragging process for the remaining items.  This particular item will be remembered in the "Keep" list so you won't be queried to drag/drop again - the script will just do it for you.  For items that you don't want the script to handle, these will go in the "Ignore" list.  You will not be asked again to drag/drop, and these items will be ignored for future queries.

The script isn't perfect and will sometimes miss sampling the source or destination container.  If this happens, you may have to pause/unpause the script using the Enable/Disable button.

This script doesn't save anything; each time you run it the script will learn from your drag requests.

Note on stackables
I haven't figured out a way to get the stackable sampling for it's source container yet.  So this script will only handle single items automatically.

Note on Ignore Text
Checking this checkmark will filter each item that you are dragging looking for text separated by "_".  Please note that this text string MUST end with a "_".  So if you are looking to ignore items with 2 different text values, the string must be like this "string1_string2_"

Ex.  Don't drag expert or ingenious maps:  expert_ingenious_

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
tooL_drag_monitor11.txt
tooL_drag_monitor8.txt
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 10:32:04 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Drag(and drop) Queen
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 03:26:47 AM »
+1
(for Q/A)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 05:23:40 AM »
+1
This sounds FABULOUS;D
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 06:45:34 AM »
+1
Nice!! I will try this out with my miner. I save the blackrock chunks to sell at auctions. They usually sell well for people wanting to make keys for Exodus. This should make unloading my backpack a lot easier!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 06:48:15 AM »
+1
Nice!! I will try this out with my miner. I save the blackrock chunks to sell at auctions. They usually sell well for people wanting to make keys for Exodus. This should make unloading my backpack a lot easier!

Hopefully soon I'll figure out how to make the stackables detect correctly.  Feedback and additional ideas always welcome!
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2013, 01:51:13 PM »
+1
Anyone play with this?  Or I it just useful to me?  Heh
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2013, 02:05:00 PM »
+1
I have used it 3 times, I felt in love with it.   So simple to use and fast too. I haven't play with it yet.

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2013, 02:37:39 PM »
+1
I use it regularly. :)
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2013, 02:45:11 PM »
+1
Well awesome guys.  I couldn't imagine that I'd be the only customer for a script like this one.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2013, 02:55:40 PM »
+1
It's much quicker and cleaner to use than the other "move/sort" scripts. Does the job it was intended for flawlessly.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2013, 03:05:21 PM »
+1
That's always my problem; I just never really try other scripts so I'm unsure what's out there to compare against.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2013, 04:35:47 PM »
+1
what our their is not as fast as this.

I'm intrigue to see if I can get those stack items to move.   Here my work so far.  Lot of fog ahead  I tell you  Not sure if I'm the right track.   

add this
sub TM_DragCheck
    set %type #LLIFTEDTYPE
    set %findid #LLIFTEDID
    set %findstack #findstack  ; add this to locate stack.

gosub TM_AddToList IgnoreList #RESULT %type %findstack   ;  add %findstack

gosub TM_AddToList KeepList #RESULT %type %findstack    ; add %findstack

gosub DragAll %type %last_cont %dest_cont All  ; add All

sub DragAll
  set !item %1
  set !source %2
  set !dest %3
  Set !ItemCount %4     ;   ************    Add this to drag all     *************
  finditem !item C_ , !source

set !drag_cnt 0
  set !ignore_cnt 0
; ---------------------------------------------    Add this to drag all
   G_Drag:
        Set !DragTimeout #sCnt + 5
               Wait 5
        If !ItemCount = ALL
           Exevent Drag #findid #findstack
        Wait 5
         If #sCnt > !DragTimeout
        goto G_Drag
  ; -----------------------------------------------
  if #FINDCNT > 0

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2013, 06:40:33 PM »
+1
Ya, I'm testing something similar.  Just working on reliability now.  Should have something this weekend.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2013, 11:47:30 AM »
+1
Ok, I posted version 8.  It was just a timing thing to get the source/destination values sampled correctly.  Seems to work ok now with stacked items.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2013, 04:36:55 PM »
+1
Very nice, it worked well for me. I will be trying out the new version that moves stacks.

Tags: