Author Topic: Weihenstephaner Weissbier  (Read 3831 times)

Offline dreamzcasterTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • dreamzcaster has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Weihenstephaner Weissbier
« on: August 21, 2009, 05:38:56 AM »
+1
Omg this is my favourite wheat beer I have ever tasted.  I had to get out of my condo cause I was selling it and potential buyers were taking a look.  While my wife was out shopping or something I went down to the nearby watering hole.  They boast over 100 beers on tap so I started off with a Hoegaarden.  Whilst drinking my pint (which I was really enjoying), the bartender asked me if I liked other types of wheat beer as well.  I said sure I would be willing to give others a try.  So he asked me what kinds I would like.  Of course, course I know a little about beer but not a total ton and they had far to many to choose from.  Luckily they have this little sampler deal where you get little glasses and can sample six beers.  So I went for it.  Now the other beers were nice but the Weihenstephaner Weissbier was like a goddamn beer creamsicle it was so smooth and delicious.  When I finished my sampler you bet I ordered a pint of that.  Now all other beers don't seem to compare to Weihenstephaner Weissbier anymore.  I found it at my local liquor store and it is a bit pricey but I don't mind the price that much (cause it is well worth the price) as I usually treat myself to it once and a while.

Tags: