Author Topic: YOUR STATS HUGE  (Read 4483 times)

Offline kenshin87Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • kenshin87 has no influence.
  • Respect: +35
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
YOUR STATS HUGE
« on: March 24, 2010, 10:01:46 AM »
hey everyone so this is a script that i pretty much made real quickly because i have some people in the guild that dont normally use easyuo but cant see the health bar of themselves to even play. or i hear a lot of people just saying oh crap i didnt even know i was getting hit or my hitpoints were low. so feel free to take a look at it. it is pretty simple and good use in pvp big fights. i do need a little bit of help though trying to make the menu a little bit bigger or for people to maybe resize it. also i would like to change the colors depending on how low your health or mana gets. hope everyone enjoys it as is and as input comes i will change it accordingly. further i would eventually like to have an area where it will tell you if your cursed or if you poisoned and so on. thanks everyone

Code: [Select]
;SCRIPT BY KENSHIN87
;displays your general statisics in large form.
menu clear
  menu Show 800 270
menu Window Title Your Current STATISTICS
menu Window Color YELLOW
  menu Font Name Times New Roman
  menu Font Size 30
  menu Font BGColor LIME
  menu Text EUOLabel68 0 10 HIT POINTS
  menu Font BGColor BLUE
  menu Text EUOLabel68 0 50 MANA
  menu Font BGColor LIME
  menu Text EUOLabel68 0 100 STAMINA

menu Font Size 30
  menu Font BGColor LIME
  menu Text EUOLabel68 230 10 #HITS
  if #maxhits < (#maxhits / 2)
  menu Window Color RED
  return
  menu Font BGColor BLUE
  menu Text EUOLabel68 230 50 #MANA
  if #maxmana < (#maxmana / 2)
   menu Font BGColor red
   return
  menu Font BGColor LIME
  menu Text EUOLabel68 230 90 #STAMINA
  wait 10s

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
Re: YOUR STATS HUGE
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 02:12:07 PM »
OK, you have a very good start....let's start with a loop though:

Code: [Select]
;Initial display of menu
gosub ShowMenu

;Main Loop
repeat
   ;We will add the stuff to constantly update the display here
until #true=#false ;This will make it loop forever

sub ShowMenu
   menu clear
   menu Window Title Your Current STATISTICS
   menu Window Color YELLOW
   menu Font Size 30
   menu Font BGColor LIME
   menu Text HPLabel 0 10 HIT POINTS
   menu Text CurrentHP 230 10 #HITS
   menu Font BGColor BLUE
   menu Text MANALabel 0 50 MANA
   menu Text CurrentMANA 230 50 #MANA
   menu Font BGColor LIME
   menu Text STAMLabel8 0 90 STAMINA
   menu Text CurrentSTAM 230 90 #STAMINA
   menu Show 800 270
return

I also cleaned up your menu a little bit...we could probably clean it up a little further later.

Now, state what how you want the display to update (for example: ANYTIME your HP changes, update the menu). Then state what other actions you want (such as: If HP < 20, make it bright RED!)

Once we know what we WANT to do, then we can work through it step by step and implement it!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 06:43:25 PM »
thanks maddog. so as i said before that now a days a lot of older people are playnig and sometimes its hard for them to pvp correctly because they cant see HP they cant see mana they didnt realized they were mortaled and or poisoned so forth and so on. so basically i would like the script to just be on top of the window and have the user of course move it to where they would like it. if the person is poisoneed then the background will be green if the person is mortaled turn it gold and if the str gets low turn it red. i would like to update it when something changes whether it be stam health or mana. or would that be to much you think? also now that i am thinking it could be a helpful training tool. eventually be able to detect the deferent buffs such as omened and o forth

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 01:03:14 PM »
All of it is definitely do-able. You might want to start a list of priorities though.

For example, what happens if they're mortalled AND poisoned?! Which color should the background be??

These are all important questions, and to be completely honest, I think I have a script somewhere that does this, but I'd like to see you work through this one and I can use mine to help you through!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 03:56:56 PM »
hey maddog is there a site where i can check to see the colors i may choose from?

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2010, 05:51:24 PM »
umm....not sure...if you download the menu designer and the old version of EUO, then you can see the list in the menu creator

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2011, 05:25:02 PM »
moved to debug.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2011, 06:07:47 PM »
hey maddog is there a site where i can check to see the colors i may choose from?

http://palettebuilder.com/rgb.aspx

JaF

All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2012, 11:07:52 AM »
Hey all just coming back. will be testing my skills. back in this to see if i still have it. Hope everyone is doing well

Tags: