Author Topic: Panic BUTTON!!!!  (Read 1684 times)

Offline kenshin87Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • kenshin87 has no influence.
  • Respect: +35
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Panic BUTTON!!!!
« on: April 22, 2010, 12:35:02 PM »
haha so a couple of guildies and i were doing a spawn today and as soon as we dropped the champ we got raided so i was laughing because one of the guys got a 20 and was frantic about him surviving and getting safe and out of the area. but two guys were on his ass and he had no choice but to eat the scroll. at that point he turned around and killed both of them but thats beside the point. anyways so i was thinking it would be funny to have a panic button script which will eat the scrolls in your backpack if the panic button was pressed. obviously you would want to make it a obscure key but i think its a neat little project. anythoughts?

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Panic BUTTON!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 12:40:47 PM »
Not a bad idea. Although most people I do spawns with use a stealther for protecting so it's not a huge issue. Could set it up to do 120, 115 then 110s. Or could just set it to do 20s and 15s.

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Panic BUTTON!!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 02:48:28 PM »
Not a bad idea, but for myself, Ive eaten one of every 20 on my spawner and my raider, so it wouldnt help me out much.

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Tags: