Author Topic: Yew vs. Heartwood  (Read 5583 times)

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Yew vs. Heartwood
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2009, 03:37:46 PM »
Um, for the people talking about making armor for your BUSH DEXER:  Mana regen is worthless.  Lower mana cost, mana INCREASE, and STAM/HP increase are the way to go.  And LRC. :)  The regens are worthless on your armor.  You're hitting monsters to get your mana/hp/stamina.  Unless you're missing something ON YOUR WEAPON.  Then it's good to have. :)

If BS was snow I'd be in a blizzard right now.

Scrripty

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2009, 03:43:16 PM »
Explain?  Regen isn't going to give you nearly ANYTHING over how much you'll LEECH.  So damage and increases are the way to go.  If you can GET regens, those are optimal SURE, but not necessary AT ALL.

Offline Rn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Rn has no influence.
  • Respect: +15
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2009, 04:49:27 PM »
agree with Twinkle McNugget on this one, i have 0 mana regen and like 4 lmc on whammy. those mods just arent needed imo. lmc is def a bonus when fighting monster that you dont hit hard enough to leech big off of but not nesessary, especially not for peerless

Scrripty

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2009, 05:22:12 PM »
When it comes to weapons and armor, I'm pretty experienced. :)  Just take my word for it.  I have over 300 stats just from armor/mods.  It's better to have 150hps and 150sp then any regen at all on your suit.  With 150 hps nothing can one hit you.  Hardly anything can 2 hit you.  That's a good place to start on your suit, although hit point regen is great no matter what.  If you can make a hp inc stam inc mana inc hp regen suit... now that I'll agree with is damn good. :)

Tags: