Author Topic: Snow's Scribe Matic  (Read 36930 times)

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Snow's Scroll Maker V3.1
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2013, 11:43:00 AM »
Cool.  i will check it out tonight and run it through a couple cycles.
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • formerlyrara has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2013, 11:43:30 AM »
I will test this out here today and let you know. I am going to be working on 10k recalls today. I appreciate you doing this:)

Offline Insideout

• Activity:
    0.4%
  • Insideout has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2013, 01:06:10 PM »
okay ran 50 scrolls worked great

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2013, 09:15:08 PM »
Ran it through a 100 recalls.  Worked like a charm.  I have 120 mana so when it got down to about 45 if meditated.  Nice cause its not low enough where you fail to med alot.  It did fail to med once but script waited the 6-7 seconds and meditated again with success.  It pulled required regs fine.  At the end of the 100 it put the regs back and the scrolls into the right container. 
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline TidusTopic starter

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
Re: Snow's Scribe Matic
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2013, 07:35:20 PM »
Changed this to Snow's Scribe Matic.  This is due to the fact you can now train inscription with it.  It is still a work in progress. However i have tested on my end and it seems to correctly train it.  Let me know any problems or if you have an improvement suggestions
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2013, 11:41:58 AM »
Made 10k recalls with ease, i really appreciate it a lot, now if it could make pulp into scrolls it would be a dream. I want to thank you for this script, very useful!!

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2013, 01:19:26 PM »
Made 10k recalls with ease, i really appreciate it a lot, now if it could make pulp into scrolls it would be a dream. I want to thank you for this script, very useful!!

I have added the support for making pulp into scrolls.  You can make binders or you can make scrolls.  The menu asks how many scrolls you want to make.  So everytime you make blank scrolls, it auto makes 5 out of 1 pulp, so do your numbers in increments of 5.  If you do 4. It will still make 5 scrolls.  If you put 6 it will make 10 scrolls.

This is in the Scribe Matic.  Not in the Scroll Maker. As stated before the Scribe Matic is for all scribe needs.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2013, 11:18:33 AM »
Okay all additions so far work perfect, love the script, now like we talked in chat, here is something else i know a little coding may be required, i keep my old loot scrolls in containers in 8 different bags, one for each level. I would love to be able to take a bunch of spellbooks and fill them with those but so far cant find a good working script that doesnt need a complete rework and beyond my knowledge. If you can incorporate this, i would love to test it out and such.

V/r
Rara

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2013, 02:31:44 PM »
UPDATED to V1.1  Please Test.

Now fills SPell books!

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2013, 06:08:47 AM »
Okay tested it out - found that if i put all the scrolls into a chest and ask it to fill it works like a champ, if i have them in seperate bags inside a chest - even open, it will not let me open them or detect them and script halts, also test by clicking on the red lined out make scrolls - figure it was a perfect option if i ran out or was missing a scroll to fill then fill in with missing scrolls, didnt work it halted when missing the first scroll.

Two suggestions would be to allow me to keep filling the spellbooks even if i exhaust scrolls, and i can go back later and fill with scrolls i was missing, or let if finish then make the scrolls its missing - either during or after completing the books. I greatly enjoy playing around with this.

I also wouldnt have a problem hard coding in the secures for the scrolls if needed.

V/r
Rara

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2013, 08:40:05 AM »
I must have missed something on my if then theory. I will look at it this evening for the boxes with circles.   

if you don't want it to tell you that it is out you just have to edit this part on line 3815
Code: [Select]
if #findcnt  <= 0
    {
      display You are Out of %3 get some more.
      halt
    }

Once that is gone or commented out then it will run without telling you and halting.

I was only able to test with 1 book that it filled flawlessly.

The reason that one part is lined out right now is because i don't have it is in the script to create each spell yet individually.  I have to figure out how to incorporate that with what is already written to make spells.

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2013, 04:30:08 PM »
I have posted this to EUO. So please vote for it.  http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=50839

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2013, 06:56:53 PM »
Did another Update today.  added Mysticism book support.

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2013, 04:33:02 AM »
Okay tested it out last night, there is a problem only with the seventh level scroll box, it doesnt ask you for it but you get cursor - minor cosmetic issue that is all with that. you can click and keep going just fine, it fills perfectly, if you run out it keeps going if you make the change per your request. Now making all level scrolls that i am lacking so i can scream thru making filled books for vendors. I do appreciate this, i will check the mystic portion out as well since i am 120 in that on this scribe  :o

V/r
Rara

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2013, 06:00:00 AM »
I will work on getting Necro into the script sometime this week.  I did the myst because it was a request. Takes about 3+ hours to get it added to script whenever i do it. 

I will work on a way to fill books by making the scroll first and then putting it into a book, but that will take some time in my coding, but it will be done.  That is why i made that check box on my menu.  So be assured it will come.

Tags: Scroll  Scribe