Author Topic: New member intro :)  (Read 1680 times)

Offline DeathbaneTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Deathbane has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New member intro :)
« on: September 29, 2012, 11:34:23 AM »
Hey everybody, thank you for everything you do to put this site together, I am very impressed at the amount of information on all things UO you contain here.. A little about myself: Been playing UO off and on for about 12 yrs, played just about every other mmo and online game there is but always seem to find my way back to Ultima.. Anyways was never very good at the game until I restarted from scratch a couple years ago and was able to finally macro up some toons I could play, found the gargoyle mystic mage and never really looked back. I was drawn to scriptuo in particular because I love IDOC hunting and was looking for a good timer because I actually have a life now and dont have time to watch my screen for hours just to get the timing and then hours more for the fall hehe.. So hopefully I can find what I need here because I am pretty much brand new to actual scripting, totally intimidated by code lol but am excited to try to start learning. Well thats about it I hope to learn much and am always happy to contribute any small thing I happen to stumble upon, Thanks for your time guys!

DB

Post Merge: September 29, 2012, 11:52:16 AM
Also, forgot, I've played on Atlantic since I started :)

DB
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 11:52:16 AM by Deathbane »

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: New member intro :)
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 08:32:37 PM »
Hey folks.. had my post up a few days and see a few have viewed it, not to rush anybody at all on anything but I see that some have been accepted in on the post they made today and others have been suggested to read the samples and adjust their introduction. But with no feedback at all I'm not sure if there's something more i need to do or if there's something more you folks would like to know about me, I'd really like to be part of the community please let me know what if anything I can do to help that process, Thank you!

Deathbane
Atlantic

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 06:14:43 AM »
Welcome!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 10:55:05 AM »
Thank you!! Great to be part of the community, looking forward to exploring the world of scripting!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 04:46:20 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO !!

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 08:06:32 PM »
Welcome!

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2012, 07:58:00 AM »
Welcome to the site.

Tags: