Author Topic: Gilmar Intro  (Read 1221 times)

Offline GilmarSenseiTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • GilmarSensei has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Gilmar Intro
« on: July 28, 2019, 08:22:04 AM »
Hey guys!

Nice to found that UO still alive! I started playing UO in 2001 in dial-up (my country only discovered DSL years latter). During that time, i played on Genova (sphere) and Niagra (aos) in that times and had a lot of fun. Played about 4 years until i hit highschool and then stopped to focus on my studies.

I graduated, entered school and finished my majors in pharmacy (do not know if that what is called in english, sorry). I did masters and then ph.d. But you know, i always liked that system of macro of UO; during the youth, i was fascinated by last object - last target. But for family, i became a pharmacist. After my studies, i went to the darkside of my hobbie and runned bots of Ragnarok to entertain my desire to programming, but i soon found that lost interest, because it was very simple and mostly unfair for other players.

A year back i got the insight: "hey, i do remember a old game that i could play a little around" and hence i am here, to trade knowledge and enter UO again. I play on two servers, one is chaosage (easyuo permitted) and forever (uosteam permitted) and mostly i do is try to run macros to play around the possibility of getting rich without pressing more than two buttons lol.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Gilmar Intro
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 10:27:32 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Gilmar Intro
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2019, 04:44:16 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: