Author Topic: Muad Dib arrival =)  (Read 1569 times)

Offline danielamiramTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • danielamiram has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Muad Dib arrival =)
« on: August 30, 2019, 11:56:17 AM »
Hey guys !

Im 31 years old, Brazilian, and have played UO since its launch. I used to play on Chesa but after I was hacked, I gave a big break of around 7 years.
Now im back to Atlantic and basically made myself a Tamer bard to start having some fun again =) This new taming system looks really cool with all these pets and options on habilities, aoe, magic spells, etc =)
I was never a good scipter myself, but hope that with the help of you guys, Ill make my uo time funnier and easier =)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Muad Dib arrival =)
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 04:32:01 PM »
Welcome to SUO

The Tamer did receive some love a few year back.    I suggest you read up on how to level your pet, to ensure you doing it properly.   Some of us have learn the hard way. 

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Muad Dib arrival =)
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 05:14:08 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Tags: