0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Ohnoes has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: March 03, 2010, 07:00:32 AM »
Hi everybody. I'm introducing myself, hoping to become a part of your wonderful community. I don't know what possessed me to come back and play a game that I havent played in 10 years, but here I am. I play on a free shard called PandoraUO and I've been having a blast. I used a lot of scripts when I played back in the day and figured they would be useful now, even more so since they are allowed where I play.

I work in the restaurant business and spend most of my time playing video games or designing artwork/flyers for local bands and friends. Anyways just wanted to say Hi and I'll see you around on the forums.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 07:41:49 AM »
Thank you for your intro! Your restricted status is lifted and you are now free to move about the cabin!   Have fun, and welcome to SUO!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 09:39:02 AM »
Welcome to the site; glad you found us!  Graphic artist, eh?  You can tell for the quality of the graphics here that I am NOT an artist.  heh  I always go for the minimalist approach for decoration anyhow.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 07:34:43 PM »
BTW, love the name.  ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 08:06:53 PM »
Welcome to the site... you will find this to be a great community that shares information.

Tags: