Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 2230 times)

Offline jwardlaw09Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • jwardlaw09 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings
« on: March 12, 2010, 02:24:43 AM »
Hello, new here at ScriptUO. Been playing for ages without this  Cry. I have played on OSI and freeshards, I also had a runuo server. Times get old in UO and every adventurer needs a new challenge. I can no longer find mine within the game alone but, this has put a whole new spin on things and opened many doors for me. Looking forward to the new experience and cant wait to start downloading. Looking forward to writing as well. Thanks for having me

Jwardlaw09
(accidentally posted my intro in general chat DOH!)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 02:39:13 AM »
LOL well I didn't even notice that myself or I would have moved it ;)

Welcome to the site, I went ahead and purged the other thread.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 05:13:16 AM »
Welcome to the site.  Nice to see new folks continue to check us out.  See you on the boards

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 07:46:07 AM »
Its nice that you have started working on code on the baords already .. i actually read you first script thread prior to your intro ... thats makes for a pleasant change.

Welcome to the boards .. :)
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline jwardlaw09Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • jwardlaw09 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 08:12:18 AM »

Thank You... hehe. I'm so amped up i've been in love with robotics and automation for awhile but haven't had the resources or community support that I find myself with here. I learn fast but its going to take alot of funny questions to which you guys might just have to laugh... I've even been inspired to the point of taking some programming and logic classes or something... gotta brush up on my math...
Thank you all and maybe one day ill be able to figure out how to turn this damn program on.. lol jk

Well met...

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2010, 08:15:17 AM »
Thankfully, EasyUO is only integer-based.  ;) 

So your math is simplified!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: