Author Topic: Hey all I'm FatPay~!  (Read 1851 times)

Offline FatPayTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • FatPay has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey all I'm FatPay~!
« on: March 12, 2010, 09:13:20 AM »
FatPay is my real name with the F and the P switched around, I'm from a small town you never heard of in east Minnesota.. I have been playing Ultima for like 10 years now, im just about 26. I don't play OSI anymore but when I used to I played Lake Superior. Mostly my thief until that class was reduced to stealing from the ground and from monsters. The free shards that I play are UOGamers Hybrid and a server called Eclipse, which is a no skill cap/ high stat cap ML server with some other mods.
I started scripting probably like 4 or 5 years ago, not really sure when that happened... Pretty much when I figured out that I didn't actually have to be at the keyboard doing the garbage work grindin in UO is when I started. Been a member of Askchopper and WinUO and such new to here and I'm glad that I am! :D

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hey all I'm FatPay~!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 09:15:35 AM »
welcome to the boards.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 09:29:37 AM »
Welcome aboard!  Use the search function, read whole threads when you have questions, and then feel free to hit people up for what still doesn't make sense.  Have fun!!!
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 09:47:28 AM »
Welcome to the site.  I feel like FatPay should be teaching some form of martial arts... like a dojo master!
See you on the boards.

Tags: