Author Topic: Hiya Again  (Read 1521 times)

Offline SneekyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Sneeky has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hiya Again
« on: March 13, 2010, 12:21:09 AM »
Hello all  im an old Ultima Online Gamer who just find time in rl to start playing again

some recomended i turn in here and find alot of help and assist in my way back.  so here i am.

is awesome that alot of you guys and girls find time to build scripts and help others to make this game more easy.
for that i thank thee.

i have played for like 8 years before i had my unfortynally break, due to rl problems.  but before that i was running a big Shop on Europe.
i was a well know Trader on UoAuction and a big Bod Collector in the old days.

i was Running wiht the Old [CHU] champ hunters united,,way back when Alex was the Guildmaster.  alot have change in the past years.

but oh well  is like riding a bicycle    in a few weeks il proberly be back up running.

hope there still are many familiar faces around out there.

cya all around

LordUo
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 12:29:28 AM by Sneeky »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hiya Again
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 01:38:46 AM »
Welcome to the site and thanks for the intro!

Enjoy ;)

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hiya Again
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 05:03:40 AM »
Welcome back.  I hope the changes to things like the bod system are not too much of a shock for ya.  thing in all areas have changed but then again if they never changed peeps would get bored eventually and quit regardless of what they say about classic shards and stuff.  welcome to the site.

Tags: