Author Topic: Hey Everyone  (Read 1331 times)

Offline dupapaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • dupapa has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey Everyone
« on: March 15, 2010, 04:33:46 PM »
Hi,

Names Ben, im 25 years of age and live in England

been playing UO since spring 2002 back when i thought my 486 sx33 computer was fast!!, Got into the game through real life friends, (which sadly now have all quit), played it solidly until about 2004/5 where for RL reasons UO was a distant memory,

didnt get back into the game until 2008/early 2009 - (as sad as it is, since 2002 ive only let my suscription lapse once even though i was not playing at all, it lapsed 2007 by mistake which cost me my house and everything i owned) "i was not a happy bunny" as you can imagine, but as we uo'ers do, we pick ourselves up, dust off and try make another abode :)

early -> fall 2009 saw me complete one of my longest running goals..., to finish my tamer, MANUALLY, :). was boring but good to get done,

only ever played on europa, thought about SP but just never quite got there!! usually ive always played pure melee (well paladin with bushh lol) my mage never suited me after i trained him, recently been having some fun with the tamer :) its all new to me.  Currently looking to finish off my crafter now,

Never really scripted before, especially not with uo, but im sure like many others on here my time as im getting older is so much more valuable, that nowdays its either think about scripting for certain things or just plain give up, trying to get a grasp of it all is very much entertaining too

well i hope that some incite to how ive ended up here ;)

hello again to everyone, look forward to hopefully being part of the community

//Ben

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Everyone
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 04:41:10 PM »
Welcome to the site and thank you for the intro.  You will find that your level of access has increased.  enjoy the site and see you on the boards.  ;)

Tags: