Author Topic: hello out there  (Read 2945 times)

Offline aceheart1976Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • aceheart1976 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hello out there
« on: March 20, 2010, 09:22:33 AM »
im known as Ace mostly, ive been playing uo for almost 11 years now. always been on the europa shard since i started even tho i live in U.S.A.

i enjoy playing a multitude of chars from crafters to tamers to mages to warriors. some of my favorite templets are the sampire, necro/mage and tamer/treasure hunter.

i have used Easyuo a great amount but getting frustrated with it more and more. i have asked for help there and usually get the same smug replies with the few exceptions of occasional kindness. had someone pm there and tell me about this site so im interested in seeing if this is any easier for me :)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: hello out there
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 09:31:20 AM »
Glad you found us!  Welcome to the site.  Restriction lifted so have fun.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 09:39:24 AM »
Welcome to the site! I think you will find that the scripters here are very willing to help you.

Make sure you check out the search button! ;)
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline aceheart1976Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • aceheart1976 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2010, 09:44:49 AM »
thank you so much, i was trying to make a library donation script with easyuo. its alot harder than it looks lol, wanted to have it craft cloth ninja hoods and donate them, while using a pack horse to drag cloth from when needed

having fun searching over the scripts here and see some very nice ones to play with when i get set up with everything needed :)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2010, 09:53:14 AM »
Welcome to SUO! Have a look around, lots to see!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2010, 03:54:24 PM »
welcome to the site.  you will find some nice stuff here.  i have some library donation scripts but not crafting ones.   I found that to be way less efficient and a huge increase in how long i had to go in and out of the library putting me at risk of pages so i tweaked a buy script for mace and shield to buy and donate.  It is nice if u have supplies but the time needed is brutal

Tags: