Author Topic: move gumps or just have them open where i want um to  (Read 3332 times)

Offline blissTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • bliss has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
move gumps or just have them open where i want um to
« on: March 03, 2009, 11:40:54 AM »
i need to eather drag a craft gump or have it open just off my play window and i have no clue how to do it

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: move gumps or just have them open where i want um to
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 11:45:32 AM »
Welcome to the biggest wish of every EasyUO person.  The problem with gump dragging is there's no facility in EasyUO to do it.  I do it in the pet healer I have, but unfortunately you have to translate world coords to screen coords, and when you do that you may not click in the correct place because of the varying size of character/monster animations and general PC/MOB orientations. 

So it's possible, but has never been reliable or consistent.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 11:57:21 AM »
I was once trying to do this for a pen peacer script.  What a hassle!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 12:11:10 PM »
thats funny C2 thats what im trying to do. i know the script is not reliable for actual pvm but i wanted to try and get the pen gump off screen and add a right click some where on screen so i dont follow the curser around so it would basicaly left click the gump then right click on the screen to stop the follow curser you think it would work?

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 01:47:13 PM »
thats funny C2 thats what im trying to do. i know the script is not reliable for actual pvm but i wanted to try and get the pen gump off screen and add a right click some where on screen so i dont follow the curser around so it would basicaly left click the gump then right click on the screen to stop the follow curser you think it would work?

Not fully following what you wish to do but I can tell you this.
Do not use ev's if you want it to work.  Ev's put up damage #'s which show up in your EUO gump lister and totally screw up the script.
If you move the gump, make sure make last is showing, if it isn't, it will not work.
Your best bet is to record the macro in UOA and play it from that.  Then it won't rely on euo variables that can get wacked out with ev's.
Or have two accts.  one following you peacing like mad.  following you will not mess up the gumps.
Best idea is a hot key on UOA or Razor.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 02:05:23 PM »
I had to put some pretty extensive tests into the CLAw to avoid having the damage_numbers_gumps mess things up.  They are pretty annoying.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 04:40:15 PM »
what i wanted to do is just use my necro peacer and run around and wither and peace but when ya move with the pen peacer going it tends to start following the curser around and when ya run it closes the gump maybe it is a lost cause

can you actualy set up the pen trick in uoa ? i tried it but could not fig out how to do it, was something with the make last part

Tags: