Author Topic: Anyone open to script requests?  (Read 1435 times)

Offline CoraginTopic starter

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Anyone open to script requests?
« on: November 17, 2009, 11:39:12 PM »
Trying to keep up with the guild, do my toons, real life, my daughter, my girlfriend, and my own stuff has left me no time especially being ill right now.  So....

Is there nay of you scripting Gods open to some script requests?  Need some mods done to one if someone else dont wanna take on the job.  Then there is a few other ideas I have that should be simple.

This is not a life or death thing, I dont need things done like right now, although asap would be nice.  So if you got the time to make a script let me know via pm, I will let you know what I got in mind.  If you then decide you dont really want to do it, let me know, no biggie, like I said, its not life or death or anything that is needed and will leave me in dire straits.  Just some small ideas and helpful things I could use. 

So, if anyone is up for it, just drop me a line.

PS Guildies, this will help the guild as a whole, so maybe that will give our guildies some extra incentive lol
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone open to script requests?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 05:24:06 AM »
I think you would probably get a lot more replies if you werent so secretative about what you want... Post up what your wanting scripted, someone may already have it, or may think it's a good idea and want to take the time to script it.

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Tags: