Author Topic: From the dead poster archive  (Read 1623 times)

Offline coyan2Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • coyan2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
From the dead poster archive
« on: August 05, 2009, 10:26:26 PM »
 :D

Well I have been away for awhile, But decided to jump back in for a few tonight to see how things where going on in the world of UO, and ScriptUO...

No, I'm not back in the game as of yet, as I got me a promotion and am now managing the deli at the store I work at. So my time is even more limited that it was before....sheesh...

So Until school gets back into session and I have a few hours kid free again, My time is not really my own...
But its good to be able to come back and just say hiya s once in awhile...

Oh, and my new computer is a real blast... :)

*waves*
coy..

All American Drink, For an All American kind of Guy

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: From the dead poster archive
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 11:02:44 PM »
Hey, glad that you are back even in your limited capacity.  Congratulations on your promotion!

Yeh, it's been busier here lately than a one legged man in a butt-kicking contest, so it's been nice to see there's life left in the UO fan community - the uncensored edition.

But you're always welcome to drop in and hang with the rest of us chatterboxes.  UO or not.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: