0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • redkittie has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
WINUO
« on: April 26, 2009, 09:34:41 AM »
Did WINUO go down? Or is it just me that cant get there?

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: WINUO
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 09:39:30 AM »
Yes, No.

Should be up soon, or so I hear.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 09:47:07 AM »
spoke to freddy a couple days ago and he said it should be back up in a couple days.  it was a payment thing and he said it should be resolved soon.  With that said, we are probably looking at tomorrow or late today based on that statement.  The intention by freddy is to reopen the site as soon as possible.

Freddy

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 02:43:45 PM »
I had a problem with the payment - a few months ago my email/paypal account was hacked and I had to put a stop payment through with my bank so paypal couldn't withdraw money. So, for the last few months I've been using donations to keep the site going because I have no other way to pay for the server bill.

The last week or so has been kind of hectic, it's the week before finals and I've been busy finishing up a few projects and papers, so I have spent almost zero time online. I sort of lost track of time and put the donation bar a day before the payment was due. This is totally my fault and I apologize for the downtime. I went to the bank and removed the stop payment and paid the bill.

The site is now online.

Tags: