Author Topic: Win for me, or maybe not....  (Read 2287 times)

Offline HobyTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Win for me, or maybe not....
« on: April 16, 2012, 01:20:47 PM »
So I have been rebuilding my credit since my divorce.  I have raised it from a miserable 540 to 700+ in just a year and a half.  There is one thing left on my credit that I cannot get rid of.  Its a collection from several years ago.  I hired a attorny to dispute it.  He sends them a letter to verify the debt, if they don't respond in thirty days they have to remove it by law.  This collections company keeps sending me letters saying that they have no record of me in their system, but its as plain as day on my credit report, same address, state, everything for the collections company.  This has been going on for about a year, they have responded several times, its to the point where the collections begging me to stop sending them those letters, HA!  Shoes on the other foot now!  I have been hounded by creditors before so i know what its like.  Even if it is the wrong collection company, I don't feel bad and am not gonna tell my attorny to stop sending verification letters anytime soon.  Am I wrong?  haha.  Hell yea I am wrong! lol.
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Win for me, or maybe not....
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 03:08:56 PM »
Ah, sometimes poetic justice is the best kind!  Glad to hear that things are being reconstructed well.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 08:25:10 PM »
I always loved faxing black construction paper back to the fax spammers we always got at my old job!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 04:32:09 AM »
You have to start calling them now, preferably at the end of the day on a Friday, talk really slow, and tell them funny antidotes about your cat "man, the other day fluffy did the cutest thing with his tail when I was taking a bubble bath and listening to my favorite Kenny G album; do you like Kenny G? I like him a lot, so does fluffy - we love Kenny G, yep, love him..." Sound as lonely as you can, even squeeze out a sobbing "My GOD I'm so damned lonely!" in the middle of it.

It's the next best thing to getting their home numbers and calling on the weekends during dinnertime.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline HobyTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 08:02:19 AM »
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 08:06:12 AM by Hoby »
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 05:48:00 PM »
Check this out, I might have to try it

http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/bulkmailer/

or:

~snip~
A drawing of a pony

I am so totally going to do that.  My daughter loves drawing ponies.

Tags: