Author Topic: SUO Forums  (Read 3727 times)

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
SUO Forums
« on: February 24, 2014, 03:22:11 AM »
I am not sure where to posts this so I am posting here.

The forums are not loading for me properly but it is just the SUO forums. All the other websites and forums that I visit are loading as normal. These forums seem to be missing all of the formatting and style, all I am getting is the links.

I am guessing that others are not seeing the same thing since there are no posts. I have deleted the forum cookies and have rebooted but no luck. I am running Win 7 64bit and Chrome. Both are currently up to date. Help please??!?!?

And I just found out that I can not add smileys to my post.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: SUO Forums
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 05:48:12 AM »
I'd run ccleaner first before I did anything,
Is it the same with internet expl?

:'(

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 07:31:03 AM »
If you have a chance, try a different browser like Firefox.  If you insist on using Chrome, make sure you disable all extensions to see if something is messing with you.  Adblocker  comes to mind.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 09:32:09 AM »
If you recently added any addon like NoScript, dont forget to allow Scriptuo..

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2014, 06:15:30 PM »
I dumped the cookies and internet cache and that fixed the problem. Thanks for the suggestions!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2014, 09:17:30 PM »
There ARE bad cookies....  shame.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 02:58:56 AM »
There ARE bad cookies....  shame.

I think your avatar had some of the bad cookies  :o

Tags: