Author Topic: Ultima Online Code Cheaper !  (Read 19217 times)

Offline bendelTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • bendel has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Ultima Online Code Cheaper !
« on: October 06, 2015, 04:10:49 PM »
+1
Hello,

Just FYI, it's been one year since I bought my UO Game Time codes on G2A for lower prices and it's working !
for a 6 months i pay 24.60$ !! it's half than the ORIGIN prices.

example : https://www.g2a.com/ultima-online-6-month-game-code-origin-cd-key-global.html.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Ultima Online Code Cheaper !
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 04:20:36 PM »
+1
I buy mine at the same place. Prices fluctuate but I've seen them as low as $12 and as high as $49. 6 months usually costs $59.99 so it's much less than half :)
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Gemviper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gemviper hides in shadows.
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 05:36:59 PM »
+1
Is this legit? and is the site legit? Because it doesn't make sense for someone to sell codes below cost, ya know?

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 07:33:25 AM »
+1
It is legit. I have used it before.  This is a way for some who buy a game time code with gold to turn it around to cash.  There is a market for it if you do it right.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2015, 08:01:46 AM »
+1
I just bought and used two - 6 month codes - no problems :D

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2015, 11:05:20 AM »
+1
Just purchased and used two codes worked perfect.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 02:04:55 PM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Gemviper

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2015, 01:33:26 AM »
+1
I just bought a code, worked perfect. OHH, WAIT, NO IT DIDN'T  :'(

Ok ok, the purchase went fine, the code works but OMG is the process to use it something else in some cases!

I decided to use the code to get a 3rd account online, one of my old ones from 98, in case it had goodies or rares still on it. First problem I run into is that the account won't connect to my EA account for whatever reason, I waste 30 minutes in chat with support fixing that up(I knew the login/pass etc). Turns out that at some point old accounts had "_UO" appended to the login name, it linked up fine when I added that. OK, so now my old account is linked to my mythic account, let's fire this code up... right?

Nope, the code is not valid says the site. I call BS, you guys said it worked and the seller has thousands of sales with a perfect record and I'm not that unlucky. After much research online, because the support guy couldn't help and suggested the code was bad, it turns out that if you have an OLD account that you once paid for using a CREDIT CARD for which the expiration date has been reached you must PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD to re-open the account to be able to get at the section which would have allowed you to give the new credit card details. By paying with the credit card they upgraded automatically, nice racket though since I wanted to pay with a code, not credit card.

So you can't use codes on old accounts that used to be hooked up by credit card if the credit card on file has expired. And you can't update that info until you reactivate the account. Once it's updated though the code worked fine, holy hell.

If you don't remember the password on one of those old accounts you are totally screwed with the current system, you'd think it would be a priority to fix this. I guess that the company moving from Origin to EA to mythic to broadsword made a mess of things?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 01:37:01 AM by Gemviper »

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2015, 04:43:20 AM »
+1
Yes EA made a total mess of things.....  Every time I have to use EA UO account maintenance I go though hell and back.  It is just not worded correctly so I always forget what  password goes where...  The password reset functions FROM THAT PAGE always fails... and alot of the links dont work..  Overall total mess

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2015, 09:20:54 AM »
+1
Every time I have to use EA UO account maintenance I go though hell and back. 

This.

It's horrible.  I never know what account to log in with.  And if I do mess up on the password a few times, they IP address block you from being able to try again and you must 1) contact them directly, 2) or find another IP address to make another attempt.

If time passes, I come back and wonder, 1) do I use my User accout?  2) My EA account?  3) my Origin account?  Blocked.

Of all the account managers out there, the UO one has to be the worst.  I challenge anyone out there to bring up a more terrible example.  That's "Moar Terrible".
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2015, 12:29:10 PM »
+1
Maybe I should write up a tutorial. I have only had one problem and it was a quick fix.

!. Re-sub account, close account, link account, add codes (game time and add-on/expansion codes) - use your EA/Mythic master account to log in. https://accounts.eamythic.com/

2. Change billing info (credit card on file) or purchase codes, expansions, etc - use your origin account to login https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/

3. Game account info only to log into the game client unless you are linking an old account to a master account.

The biggest problem that people have is when their credit card on file expires and they pay their subscription by credit card. It happened to me and when I tried to use my replacement card that had the same credit card number but new expiration date, I would get an error about not being able to add the same credit card that is already on file. I went to the origin website and removed my old credit card and then was able to add my new one.

I now use game time codes so it isn't a problem anymore but it was always easy for me.  8)

Offline Gemviper

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2015, 03:42:02 PM »
+1
A guide would have been great, the live help didn't know much and said the code was bad. How is someone supposed to guess that when their page says "code not valid" they REALLY mean "yo, your old credit card on file expired, we're not friends anymore til you update it... and you cannot update it without re-subbing hahaha!"   grrrr.

Offline Trixta

• 69 Forever!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Trixta has no influence.
  • Respect: +29
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2015, 04:49:03 PM »
+1
 :o

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2015, 07:45:31 PM »
+1
A guide would have been great, the live help didn't know much and said the code was bad. How is someone supposed to guess that when their page says "code not valid" they REALLY mean "yo, your old credit card on file expired, we're not friends anymore til you update it... and you cannot update it without re-subbing hahaha!"   grrrr.

You can log into origin and add a payment method (credit card) without making a purchase. You should then be able to apply game time code with no problems. I would go to the security tab and set up login verification to help keep people from being able to hack into your account and make purchases.

Offline Gemviper

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2015, 03:25:47 AM »
+1
Not only can you not enter a code for an old account if the credit card previously used has expired but you cannot add a code to an account that you just paid for with a credit card if that credit card was also used on another EA account. Both of those circumstances result in "invalid code" which isn't even close to telling you what's going on.

I have two EA master accounts with game accounts linked to each that I cannot consolidate so I solved this issue once and for all by going to each account and removing the credit card as a payment source, from everywhere, ea, origin, everywhere. Nobody is buying anything in there, lol.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2017, 04:33:12 AM »
+1
Are their currently any issues with 3rd party game-time codes from like g2a.com

Tags: