Author Topic: What's the skinny on mining for profit?  (Read 3241 times)

Offline GemviperTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gemviper hides in shadows.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
What's the skinny on mining for profit?
« on: March 28, 2018, 12:13:42 PM »
People mine for different reasons, some want ingots for their crafting needs, some want the gems or the granite, others want it for their bod supply. What I want to know is if you're not mining to fill one of those needs and you purely want to mine for profit how do you maximize that profit?

- Ore does not give reward pts and doesn't sell well(obviously)
- Ingots do sell to players and NPCs and do give pts in the cleanup bin
- Dump them for cleanup pts? Sell them to NPC? other?
- Craft items with the iron and sell those to NPC? Which item?
- Upgrade the quality of the ingots using bod reward tools?

You get the idea, how can you earn a little more gold from your resources?

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: What's the skinny on mining for profit?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 04:29:10 PM »
Well its been along while since i played,  but when i used to mine for fun and profit  i would use a fire beetle and prospector tools to maximize the chance of good ore.  Also would mine in SA and fel  for the extra resources it gave.

I used to sell loads of resources,  then I started bodding....    In what way is mining profitable now I couldnt say....
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: