Author Topic: Bebuff Clarification  (Read 4893 times)

Offline The GhostTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Bebuff Clarification
« on: September 03, 2016, 06:43:38 AM »
In my book those are suppose to do the same action  Is their something I miss

This work properly
Code: [Select]
repeat

Call ScanBuffBar

if ( _CurseBloodOath_ in %BuffBarIconNames || _Strangle_ in %BuffBarIconNames )
       gosub removecurse

until #false

sub removecurse
    event macro 15 209
    target 2s
    event macro 23
    set %timer_removecurse #scnt2 + %safety

return

This just spwam over and over
Code: [Select]
Call ScanBuffBar

if ( _CurseBloodOath_ in %BuffBarIconNames ) ; || _Strangle_ in %BuffBarIconNames ; && ( #mana > 20 ) && ( %timer_removecurse < #scnt2 )
            (
               event macro 15 209
              target 2s
              event macro 23
              set %timer_removecurse #scnt2 + %safety
           )

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Bebuff Clarification
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 07:14:00 AM »
Unsure ... Is this a question about game logic or is it saying the buffbar isnt reading something correct ?
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 01:45:48 PM »
I was and still testing some new addition and modification to my PVM helper.  The new compile version it not working but all the separate section work.   So after a night of good sleep and more hammer of the head, I had fine why.    It seen to be more of a logic of when some action can be done or verified.  I need to fine a new flow in my main loop to perform the action I want.   

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2016, 06:38:38 PM »
I fix this issue a while back now.   What was once a puzzle  become clear, Once I use the bracket, insert the scan at the right place and follow a good logic, .     

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2016, 09:32:20 PM »
Good to see that head hammering still does a body good!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: